Day 12

"So what do we do?" Can asked as soon as he sat inside Tin's car.

"I'm excited today but also scared at the same time," Tin said, smiling at Can.

"Scared? I told you to be happy whenever you are with me," Can pouted.

Tin reached out his hand to softly ruffle Can's hair. "And I am happy."

"Are you okay now? Did you take your medicine last night for good measure that your fever won't be back again?"

Tin nodded. "I did. And I've never been better."

Can smiled and said, "Good job, Your Highness!"

"So now," Tin took a deep breath and looked at Can in the eyes. "I don't have anything planned for the date."

"What?" Can was surprised. "You said last night that you know what we'll do for today?"

"Yes." There was an excited gleam in Tin's eyes. "What we will do today depends on what we feel."

"I.. don't quite understand."

Tin reached for Can's hand and intertwined them as his gaze never left Can's eyes. "I feel like holding your hand."

"I feel like punching you," Can said. "Do I punch you then?"

Tin was not expecting that but this is Can. He should know by now that Can is a ball of weird surprises.

He chuckled. "If you feel like punching me then go ahead."

Can smiled in amusement. "Nah, I don't feel like punching you anymore."

Tin held out a small camera. "Phupha borrowed my phone yesterday and saw some of our videos. He said to buy GoPro and so we did bought this last night."

"That is so cool!" Can admired the small camera. "But isn't this expensive?"

"It's for us so it's okay."

Us, Can noted.

He does not know exactly why Tin wanted to make a video diary of them. It was just Tin taking videos of him before but Can just feels like taking videos of Tin sometimes too. He just hopes Tin did not delete the videos he took of him in his phone.

"So, do you have any place in mind where you feel like going?"

Can thought for a while and grinned mischievously at Tin. "I feel like riding a bus."

As usual, that was an answer Tin was not expecting.

"Let's leave your car here and ride a bus," Can continued. "You don't have to worry. There is no car thief in our neighborhood."

"Okay," Tin agreed. "Let's go ride a bus."

-

They are riding a bus without any mind where the bus is going.

Can took the window seat as Tin sat beside him looking slightly uncomfortable riding a vehicle for commoners.

He felt Tin's hand envelope his smaller hands. He had a small proud smile when Tin just held his hand without asking permission first.

He was proud Tin did not ask permission to hold his hand and was brave enough to hold his hand in public.

He is kind of glad that Tin thought of the do what you feel concept for their date.

Ever since the day he rejected Tin, he was always thinking which is an unexpected feat for him who never really uses his brain.

Can thinks this is also a great opportunity to not think of complicated things and instead, he just needs to do what he feels.