Day 17

"How was Trigonometry?"

Can looked at Techno and answered, "I somehow learned to use Sine Law and Cosine Law."

Techno smiled. "That's good then."

"Our Can learned Trigo?" Champ inserted. "Can you recite the formula of the Cosine Law?"

"Oyyyy P! My brain just melted from the exam and you wanted me to recite the Cosine Law!" Can whined.

Champ laughed. "Just kidding. But did you remember writing your name this time?"

Can pouted at Champ. "I did remember writing it na!"

The senior just laughed at Can who was pouting and full-on glaring.

Techno scratched his head. "Why is Type late?"

Pop!

Can received a message and it was from Tin. He smiled as soon as he opened the message.

"Sorry, I'm late."

They all turned to the newcomer, Type, who looked kind of dishelved with his messy hair.

"Did you come from a fight, P'Type?" Can innocently asked.

Type fixed his appearance. "I did come from a fight."

"Did you won?"

Techno snorted. "Of course he lost."

Type gave his bestfriend a sharp look.

"You don't win against your husband, you idiot," Techno whispered. "I mean, where'd you do it this time?"

Champ wiggled his eyebrows and said in a hushed voice, "The locker room perhaps?"

Can just looked at the three seniors talking in whispers.

"I won the fight," Type told Can. "I'm here, right?"

"Yeah but you looked dishelved and v--"

Type cut off Can to avoid the topic and said, "Let's go? I'm hungry after the exams."

"Wait!" Can exclaimed.

The three seniors looked at him.

"Ai'Tin will be eating dinner with us," he continued. "He just finished with his exams for today."

"What?" was uttered in three different intonations.

"He'll pay for his own food!" Can assured his seniors.

"Of course he has to pay for his own food," Champ said. "Or he can treat us food if he'd like."

Techno elbowed his friend. "Do you want to die or something?"

"It's just a suggestion," Champ shrugged.

"He can join us," Type said, being the only rational person in their group.

Can looked somewhere behind the three and said, "That's his car!"

Upon seeing the expensive and sleek black car, the three seniors subtly looked at their appearance and they even looked at their shoes if they stepped on a poop or something.

The car stopped in front of them. And the seniors were amazed by the car.

Can walked towards the passenger's seat and said, "Get inside, P!"

"Why is he acting like he owns the car?" Champ whispered.

"I don't know," Techno said. "But are we even allowed to ride this car?"