Breathe

Can stared down at the green-colored sticky note pad he bought yesterday.

He never really knew what he meant by fixing himself but he knows that he needs to be better than what he is now.

He had no idea what he would do and he did not seek any advice from the seniors. He never once talked to them about the day he missed practice.

It was a rare situation when Can went inside a bookstore yesterday on his way home.

The sight of books reminded him of Tin.

He never looked at the books, even their titles, but to be immersed in the smell of books was comfortable. All the times he went to the library to wait for Tin flashed inside his mind.

And that was when he saw a green-colored sticky note pad.

Without much thought, he bought the sticky notes.

Now, he is staring intently on what to do with it.

He looked at the sticky notes Tin gave him when he left a water bottle for him during their practice breaks.

He collected some of them when the wind and his unorganized self do not lose the notes.

To: Can

Don't overwork yourself.

~🌙

To: Can

You did well during your practice.

~🌙

To: Can

Stop giving your seniors headache during practice.

~🌙

To: Can

That kick to the goalpost was awesome.

~🌙

To: Can

Stay hydrated.

~🌙

To: Can

Good luck today. Take care.

~🌙

Can wrote the words fix yourself in the notepad before pasting it on the wall.

Something isn't right.

He removed the note and threw it in the trash bin. He slumped on his chair and leaned his head on the desk.

"How am I supposed to fix myself?"

-

The usual loud table of the seniors was full of awkward tension because they are wary of Can's mood.

Can usually eats breakfast in the house but then he does not want to let his mother worry about him after admitting he isn't okay.

He never had the chance to talk about Tin with his mom. Well, he had all the chances to talk with his mom but it was just that he chose not to.

Some people might think that he is just a friend to Tin because he does not normally show what he feels for Tin.

Can is very casual around Tin, like what he usually is around his friends.