Day 3

"What?"

Tin thought he might have heard wrong. He needs clarifications because what he heard definitely did not please him.

"We are going to have breakfast with Ai'Ae!" Can happily repeated.

Can is always the happiest when he is eating and whenever he is with his friends. So when you combine the two, Can's alertness doubles.

It is evident in Tin's face that he does not like the idea of eating with Can's friends at all.

Can pouted. "You said we'll be eating with them once a week!"

He crossed his arms across his chest to show Tin that his decision will not change.

Tin clearly remembers the time he agreed to eat with Can's friends. He admits Can showed him that not all people is after money.

Yes, he sometimes thinks that there is good in people but he still does not like interacting with people especially if he knows they are beneath him.

"Tin," Can drawled. "I promise you'll like them na~"

Tin reached for the top of Can's head to stop him from whining. The cuteness is too bad for his beating heart.

"Okay."

Can beamed because of Tin's agreement. "Yes!"

Tin can only shake his head as the edges of his lips tug up for a smile.

If it is for you, I'd agree, Can.

-

Can ran to the table where Ae, Pete, Pond and ChaAim were seated. He greeted them with an exclaimation about food.

"That looks so delicious!" He stopped on Ae's side. "Give me some, Ai'Ae!"

Ae's infamous scowl appeared. "Go buy your own food, Can."

"He won't give you some food because Pete made it for him," Pond said. He turned to ChaAim. "Ahh, how I wish my wife also makes breakfast for me."

ChaAim smiled sweetly at her boyfriend. "No thank you."

Tin just arrived and the loudness is already making his head hurt. How can Pete survive this every single day?

Pete saw Tin trailing behind Can and smiled. "Good morning, Tin."

All eyes were on Tin when they heard Pete greeting him. Tin, on the other hand, looked at them with his usual cold stare.

Ae's frown deepened. "What are you doing here?"

Instead of answering the shorty, Tin looked at Can as if letting him handle the situation.

"He is with me, Ai'Ae," Can said. "I already said I'll have breakfast with you."

"But you did not said he'll be tagging along."

Can placed his bag next to ChaAim while scratching his head. "You did not asked."

"Did you forget that he thinks we're garbage?" Ae did not know that Can befriended the Ice Prince.

"Ae," Pete called in his gentle voice but with a hint of firmness. He knows how much Tin is trying to change with the help of Can.

"I don't care about what you think." Tin placed his bag beside Pete and looked at Ae. "I only care about what Can thinks."

Pond stands and stretches his hands between Ae and Tin. "Time's up!"

Everyone looked at Pond with different intensity of looks.

"What's with my friends?" Pond wondered. The pervert quirked his eyebrows up and down at Can with a teasing smile. "You all caught such rich kids as boyfriends even with a face like yours and Ae."