Day 19

Tin was just in his room until one of their maids calls him to be ready downstairs.

He was wearing a long, dark suit that almost reached his knees over a white-long sleeves. It was imperative to look the best so he had his hair styled in a way that his bangs won't be in the way of his face.

He didn't have much to do so he was very thankful for Can who kept him company even just with his text messages.

I'm just waiting for us to go to the venue.

I'm so bored.

Don't you have Phupha there with you?

He is with his mom.

If only you were here, I think it would be bearable.

And Tin really thinks that he could attend his father's formal parties without any complaint nor boredom nor hatred if Can was with him.

Don't miss me too much, Your Highness! (▰˘◡˘▰)

Too late. I miss you too much already.

He really does miss Can. They went home pretty late yesterday because they spent so much time in the beach just talking and being in each other's presence.

A knock from the door can suddenly be heard.

"Khun Tin, your father is asking for you to be down in the living room," a maid from the other side of the door said.

He opened his door and the maid sidestepped to make way for him.

He went down to the living room and he saw his father and mother waiting for him.

"Let's go."

Outside their mansion, there is a smaller house but still big nonetheless where Tul and his wife with Phupha lives.

"Uncle Tin!" Phupha shouted.

Tin gave his nephew a smile and waved a little.

And he saw Tul.

Tul looked at him with cold eyes as usual. Him being half-Thai and half-British made Tul much more eye-catching with his demeanor that demands attention.

Tin felt his phone vibrate with a text --- a text from Can.

Shut up (#'Д')ノ

imy

Aasdfghjkll

Wuqofbeuskenslwnd

Iepsbfuenakdbn

He smiled as he reads the message because it shows Can's trademark of being weird. But what is "imy?"

He looked up from his phone and saw Tul looking at him with a hint of anger. He never even did anything to him so why? He tries very hard to avoid Tul at all costs.

When the driver opened the door to their car, his parents entered first and he followed them inside.

He stared at the imy which is different from the incoherent letters that followed.

I miss you?

He tried to stop himself from smiling in front of his parents so he tried to bite his lips to hide his smile.