Day 7

I won't be able to have breakfast with you
Early morning practice with the team
You still need to eat breakfast though okay?
Morning Ai'Tin!

As soon as Tin saw Can's message when he woke up, he was reluctant to get up and go to their university because he won't be having breakfast with Can.

And then he remembered he still had a research he needed to finish to be passed on Friday.

He groaned because he hates Mondays with a burning passion before. He hates it less now because it means he'll be seeing Can.

He is not sure when he'll be seeing Can today but he'll make sure he does see him later.

Calling 🐶Cannanegans🐶...

The text he received was not long ago so he hopes that Can isn't in football practice already.

Unfortunately, Can did not answer his call.

Can must be in practice now.

Tin got up and leaned on the bed's headboard as he stared at a picture of Can smiling during their date in the beach last Saturday.

He was startled when his phone suddenly vibrated while displaying Can's registered name in his phone.

"Can?"

"Tin!"

A smile broke out from Tin's lips at the sound of Can's voice.

"Why'd you call?"

"Because you called me first!"

"I..." I just wanted to hear your voice. "I just wanted to say good morning."

"Oh. Good morning too! I am in the locker room now. The others went ahead but I saw your missed call so I called you back."

"Thank you, Can."

"Eat breakfast na? Don't skip it! I already had mine." There was a muffled voice on the other end. "I'll be there! ---- I need to go. Bye, Ai'Tin!"

And the call ended even before he can even say goodbye to Can.

Eat alot, Ai'Tin!
(´,,•ω•,,)

-

Tin was eating lunch with Pete in the IC cafeteria. They don't usually hang out but it became a familiar occurence when their world became wider than just the IC population.

Tin was just alone before.

Yes, Pete was with him but he still has that doubt inside him about trusting his friend.

He saw himself in Pete. He was afraid that the sweet and kind and overall angel-personified Pete might be betrayed and used by the people who are lesser than them.

He was once used before. He was betrayed.

He had 'hired friends' who just befriended him in exchange for money.

He was vulnerable and gullible and was just in search of friends because he was never loved by his family.

He was just a child longing for acceptance.

And that is why he wanted to help Pete. He wanted to protect him from other people.

He was rejected when he confessed but somehow that was okay.

He admits he likes Pete. But it is more of a like towards a friend he never had.

And then he met Can.