Day 25

Can stared at his ceiling with nothing on his mind but everything at the same time.

He woke up early much to his dismay. He turned around in his bed in hopes to fall back to sleep.

And yet he can't.

He played mobile games but he kept on losing so he just stopped. He might throw his phone if he gets too frustrated.

He noticed the time and thought of Tin.

Tin is awake around this time. He usually wakes up early especially since it is a weekday.

Can stared at his phone for a long time.

He was internally arguing to call Tin or not. He stared at that goddamn Moonster Tin🌙 contact name in his screen.

Should I call him or not?

His finger was hovering over the call sign on the screen.

He groaned and leaned back on his bed's headboard.

"Why are you even debating whether to call that IC bastard, Ai'Can?" he whined.

He looked at the contact photo he set for Tin.

It was the picture he took with his phone when Tin slept in his room. He remembered writing doodles on Tin's sleeping face and he secretly took a picture of him before he woke up.

"Damn," Can muttered. "Your Highness is still handsome even with a poop drawing on his face. No fair."

He was grumbling about how unfair it is to look handsome with doodles on the face when his phone suddenly vibrated because of an incoming call --- a call from the one and only Tin Medthanan.

Incoming Call
Moonster Tin🌙

"Shit," he cussed because he was startled.

Can immediately composed his self and answered the call. "You startled me!"

"Hello to you too."

"Well then hello, Your Highness."

Even if Can cannot see Tin, he knows that Tin is smiling.

"Why were you surprised?"

"Because I was staring at my screen and then you suddenly called, bastard."

"What were you staring at?"

"Your face." And then Can caught himself. "I mean your ugly face."

Can facepalmed. He did not meant to tell Tin about him staring at his picture because he does not want Tin to have another reason to tease him.

"Does that mean you miss me?" Tin asked with a tone of amusement.

"No," Can denied.

It was silent on the other line so he looked at the screen to make sure that Tin is still on the other line.

And yes, the call is still ongoing.

"Ai'Tin?" Can called cautiously. "Are you mad?"

"No."

"Are you sulking?"

"No."

"You're such a baby, Your Highness."

"I'm not."

Cam smiled. "Don't be upset. Why don't you just pick me up in my house so we can have breakfast together?"

"I won't."

"Your Highness," he sighed. "Are you really upset?"

"No."