Day 26

Can was knocked out as soon as they sat inside the bus. He just forced himself to wake up and go to their university before their assembly time.

He told Good yesterday to go to his house to drag him to school in which the latter really did.

Good had to drag Can around and he makes sure that his friend stays awake.

"I think Can worked on autopilot," Type said from behind Can and Good.

"He's one-fourth awake and three-fourth sleeping earlier," Champ joked.

"We should get some rest, too. We'll have a series of practice match as soon as we arrive," Techno said.

They all agreed and positioned themselves comfortably as much as possible during the bus ride.

Ae watched Can who was sleeping. Both of them were silent all throughout their walk to the library yesterday after their little argument.

He just wanted to help his friend. He was uneasy about the whole situation of Can thinking it would be odd for an IC student and a Thai program student to be together.

He wanted to tell Pete about Can but he can see how uncomfortable Can is when he shared what was on his mind yesterday.

He was bothered by how his friend who usually does not mind what other people say about him suddenly says negative things that he has clearly heard from other people.

If the words of other people has a great impact to Can, Ae thinks that Tin must be really important to his friend.

He did not know what happened between Tin and Can because he knows both of them hated each other before. They were like fire and fuel which means they should never be close to each other.

But when Can brought Tin with him to eat breakfast with them, it surprised Ae.

He does not really like Tin. The other teen tried to separate him and Pete before. Plus he is possessive of Pete that is why he never really liked the idea of Tin and Pete together.

Ae won't ever admit it but he had some kind of inferiority complex towards Tin.

Just like Can, what other people think once crossed his mind. But whenever he looks at Pete, none of them mattered. For him, the only one that truly matters is Pete and Pete alone.

He hopes Can would be able to see how other people don't matter as long as he is doing good and he is happy.

He can see that Can is happy with Tin. Maybe he can't see who Tin truly is but if it's Can then Ae will sure wish his friend happiness.

"You don't understand."

What does Can mean by that?

He glanced at his sleeping friend at the back.

He sighed and closed his eyes. He'll talk to Can when they have the time later after practice.

-

Good luck with the training, Can.

I know you always do your best.

-

How are you?

Phupha asked me to help him with English today.

We'll be going to a café later on.

-

Are you okay?

I hope the coaches aren't too hard on you.

Take care of yourself na.