Dear My Family

"She accepted me. She supported me. Her unconditional love is everything."

Can usually sleeps in during weekends. Well, without having those weekend dates with Tin, he went back to sleeping in during weekends.

But today, he woke up at an ungodly hour of a Saturday morning. The sun is yet to peek out of the horizon.

After having a talk with Pete, what he said always found its way inside Can's mind despite his efforts of forgetting everything related to the Ice Prince --- his Ice Prince.

"Because I want you to listen. Because I want you to know you are not alone. Because I want you to take the risk. Because I want you to be brave."

What struck the most for Can is Pete's touching story with his mother.

He always had a perspective that rich families would always demand an heir from their one and only son because that is what he sees from the dramas his mother watches.

It must have took a lot of courage for Pete to confess about his sexuality to his mother. And it was all because of Ae.

For someone as soft-spoken and shy as Pete, the rich IC student will be a thousand times braver than Can will ever be.

That one time Can saw Pete broken and clearly punched until he was near unconsciousness in the rain flashed in his mind.

Behind Pete's gentle demeanor is a brave warrior ready to take his own matters in his own hands.

But Can --- the talkative, always ready to pick a fight Can --- ran away from the source of his confusion and problems because he was selfish and he was afraid.

He closed his eyes and all he could think about was that night of Day 29 in the beach.

"I love you so much and I am not afraid."

Tin.

Tin is also brave. He pursued Can knowing that the 30-Day Plan would either be a success or not. He had the courage to offer a deal despite the previous rejection he received.

Can remembered all those times that Tin showed his weakness to him. Tin took a leap of faith to trust him and only him.

"I don't trust anyone but I want to trust you."

But he proved to be just the same as the people Tin encountered because he left him alone. He became selfish and chose his self instead of Tin.

"I told you that I don't know if I love you. I don't know what love is."

"That's why we have 30 days to figure that out."

And Can knew what love is.

Love is laughing at each other when one of them chokes on their food.

Love is sending ghost pictures or gifs as they wish each other good night.

Love is eating with common people even if it is uncomfortable.

Love is listening to one another's breathing as they refuse to end their late night phone calls.

Love is watching one another if one of them falls asleep in the library.

Love is waiting for one another to finish their respective activities so that they can eat dinner together.

Love is learning to waii to the seniors with much reluctance.

Love is arguing about who Gucci likes better.

Love is recording mundane moments for a video diary.