Day 21

"Congratulations for getting the highest marks in our batch."

Tin looked up from his book to see Pete sitting next to him.

"Thanks," he muttered.

"Tin is acting like the exams were easy," Pete teased.

"I just studied hard," Tin shrugged. "You did great as well."

After the small talk, they went to their individual business of reading a book or their notes.

But not long after, their class representative announced that the professors in the IC Department have a meeting so their morning classes are cancelled.

The class immediately bursted into cheers upon hearing the good news of no classes.

Tin closed the book he was reading and immediately reached out for his phone to send Can a message.

My morning classes got cancelled.

The professors have a meeting.

He saw that Pete was also holding his phone, probably texting his shorty boyfriend.

"Where are you going to go, Tin?" Pete asked. "Ae is still in class."

"Library."

Pete just looked at him.

"What's wrong with going to the library?" Tin asked a pouting Pete.

"Exams just finished and you want to study," Pete pointed out. "Can't you go to, um, a café?"

"Why?"

Pete smiled innocently. "Because I'll tag along."

Tin gave Pete a flat look before nodding his head. "Okay."

"Thank you, Tin."

Both went out of their classroom, walking past the sea of students who do not have classes like them.

"There is this café that Can and I tried before. We can go there."

Pete was smiling as he nodded.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Tin asked.

"Because I am happy for you and Can." As TinCan's cupid, Pete is really happy for both of his friends.

At the mention of him and Can, Tin smiled. He himself is very happy as well.

It's been a process of growth with Can ever since they started their relationship.

Tin did not know how nice it is to have something (or someone) to look forward to everyday. He always looks forward to tomorrow because he knows he will be spending it with Can.

The videos in his video camera is constantly increasing because of their activities whether it be a date or something mundane.

"Thank you, Pete," Tin said to his friend who was the one that pushed him to take another chance with Can.

Pete smiled. "We're friends. That's what I am supposed do."

-

They sat on a table for two in the café as they waited for their orders.

Tin was looking outside the café when he felt Pete's gaze on him. "What?"

"How are you and Can?"

"We're fine."

Pete slightly pouted at the short answer. "That's all?"

Tin smirked lightly. "You're not getting any information from me."