Day 15

Tin was unable to have breakfast with Can again today. He had to go to school early for the announcements regarding the exams he'll have this morning.

He was looking at the bulletin board where their assigned rooms are posted.

He is in a different room with Pete. That doesn't matter if he is alone because it is just taking a test.

There were two girls beside him jumping and doing hi-fives when they found out they are in the same room.

He looked at them with his usual cold gaze and that shut them up.

The only person who is talkative and annoying that does not irritate him is Can.

Since there is more or less an hour before the examination starts, he decided to get coffee in the cafeteria.

He saw Pete being surrounded by those lady boys so he sat in a different table as he took out his phone.

Are you already in school?

My exam starts after an hour.

I hope you at least studied this time.

He looked at Pete who coincidentally looked at him. His friend looked like a chihuahua surrounded by ferocious street dogs.

I studied!!! (#'Д´)ノ

P'No and P'Type helped me yesterday!

I can answer some questions, i guess

I am on my way to school, mom decided to drop me and ley off bc she'll take gucci to the vet

Gucci is getting fat ˊ▽ˋ

Tin had a small smile as he reads Can's messages.

He glanced at Pete who was already getting up and bowing slightly to those senior lady boys and hurrying towards him.

"Finally escaped them?"

Pete sat next to him and took a deep breath. "I am thankful for the seniors that take care of me but I am not sure about having company right now because I am nervous."

"You could have just told them to leave you alone."

"That may come out as rude," Pete said.

Tin almost rolled his eyes. "Well, you could have just politely told them to leave you alone."

"That's still the same."

"What did you told them?"

"I told them I need to talk to you. As soon as I mentioned your name, they just told me to be careful and they can't believe we're friends," Pete answered. "Your name is like magic."

"Whatever. At least they left you alone."

"Even Ae can't believe we're friends at first," Pete shared. "But you are not that bad, Tin. Can is such a good influence to you."

Tin just nodded at Pete because he couldn't agree more how great Can's effect is on him.

That's good. Do well later na.

Gucci eats alot like you that's why.

I'm with Pete in the cafeteria to pass the time before the exam.