Day 8

Tin parked his car near the football field. It was early in the morning but Can told him to watch them practice so they can eat breakfast after.

There are a few students in the bleachers but Tin just sat in his usual place not far from the field.

He was surprised Pete isn't present somewhere because he thought him and the shorty might have breakfast together as well.

He watched Can practice with the other members of the football team. His lips quirked up with a small smile the moment Can looked at him and waved.

And since Can knows he is already in the bleachers, Tin got a book out of his bag to study while waiting for Can to finish practicing.

Can, on the other hand, practiced like he usually does. He joked around his fellow teammates which is mainly bringing headache to Techno.

"Your friend is here," Good said.

Can glanced at Tin who was reading a book. "Yeah. I told him to go here."

Type, the ever reliable senior, knows that there is something going on between Can and the rich IC student. "Aren't you going to greet your friend good morning? We're still on a break so it's fine."

"He looks so cold though," Champ commented.

Can admits that Tin gives off the arrogant and you-are-beneath-me-you-should-kneel vibe.

But he saw Tin play with Gucci and have his hair tied like a puppy with ugly doodles on his face.

"What are you all talking about?" Techno chimed in their conversation.

"It's just Ai'Tin," Can answered. "He's always frowning and indifferent and cold but he's like an ice cream really."

The seniors and Good just stared at Can because Tin and ice cream is similar when it comes to the former's cold aura but other than that, they can't see any similarities at all.

Techno smiled nervously. "He always glares at me for some reason."

Type just shook his head at how dense his bestfriend can be.

"He just glares at everyone, P'No!" Can assured. "You're not the only one he glares at so don't worry!"

"That's... That's reassuring."

"Let's just continue our practice," Type ushered them.

"Ae! Stop texting your boyfriend! Let's continue our practice," Champ called out to Ae smiling at his phone while typing.

-

"Ai'Tin!"

Tin looked up from his book at the call of his name.

"Let's go?"

He nodded and returned his book inside his bag. He dusted off non-existent dirt on his pants before asking Can, "Where to?"

Can grinned widely. "You need to trust me."

Tin was confused as to why would Can say that when all they'll do is eat breakfast.

"Do you trust me, Ai'Tin?"

"I trust you," Tin answered without missing a heartbeat.

Can smiled. "Okay, follow me, Your Highness!"

When they walked out of the football field, Tin felt that something he'll be really uncomfortable with will happen.

And he was right.

He was right the moment he saw three of Can's senior standing together like they are waiting for someone.

"P!" Can called as he ran towards them.