"Damn. You're good at this thank you" I smile at him.

"No problem"

Two weeks later.

The loud music is banging trough the living room. Baekbeom decided to invite me and my friends to his party too which I think is nice of him.

I've seen a lot of handsome guys, like that Taeyong guy my colleague can't stop talking about. Apparently he was either my brothers old friend or classmate.

I open a new bottle of vodka because the other ones are already gone. I take a few sips from it and put it back on the counter.

"Baek Don't die huh?" My brother strokes my cheek.

I stand up and point at him "don't, I won't! I'm not dumb" I smile at him.

"We'll see tomorrow morning" he chuckles.

I hiccup and walk past everyone to get my phone back.

"Yo Baek you okay?" Jongdae chuckles.

"I am" I lean onto the wall to not fall and look at him.

"Come, let me bring you to bed" He says. He places his hand on my waist and leads me upstairs to my room.

I lay down on my bed and look up at him.

"I'm wondering what my neighbors will think of us. Hehe" I hiccup again "people above us head music, people on the floor lower hear people jumping and music and my neighbors on this floor too"

"Go to sleep you drunk boy"

I nod. I watch Jongdae leaving the room, leaving me alone in the dark room.

I suddenly feel the mattress dipping. I open my eyes to see nothing.

A person pushes me down into the bed and kisses my lips. I cup his cheeks and kiss back. He enters his tongue in my mouth end explores every inch of it.

"Ahh" I moan when he sucks onto my tongue.

He takes off my shirt and sucks onto my neck.

"Ahh" I moan and hold the person's neck.

"You like that spot huh?" The person asks.

I nod. The person takes off my jeans and boxers before he takes off his own clothing. I climb on top of him and giggle "let me do it back" I place my lips on his neck and suck on different parts of his neck.

"Ahh shit Baek" he moans.

I smile as I found his sweet spot. He pushes me off him and turns me around. My ass facing the ceiling. The guy massages my ass and sticks one finger inside me.

"Ahh shit" I moan.

"Does that feel good?"

"Ahh yes shit" I moan. He adds another finger and soon a third and a fourth. I'm already a moaning mess.

"Ah-Ah shit. I- ahh I want you"

"Beg. Beg for daddy"

"Ah shit.. daddy I.. I want your dick inside me! Ahh now!" I pant.

The guy flips me around and gets in between my legs. It only takes him a few seconds to enter me.

"Ah shit.. you're so big daddy" I smile. "Ugh I love it"

He starts thrusting into me on a high pace.

"Ahh shit. Ahhhh" I grip tightly onto the sheets. "Mmmhhh ahh" "ahh daddy"

"Ah shit! Right there daddy!" I scream. "Ahh" I cup my toes and grip tighter onto the sheets as I cum on our chests.

"Daddy's gonna cum" he whispers.

"Cum inside me daddy" a few thrusts later his warm cum fills me up. "Shit that feels good daddy"

He pulls out of me and lays down next to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and snuggles his head into my neck.