Nicki nodded her head, looking over at Trey. "Yup, we're going to have us a girls day. Ugh ughn, leave her alone, her birthday's tomorrow." She motioned for Chris to sit backdown as he headed for Keyshia who stood in the hallway.

He put his hands up in surrender, "I just wanna ask why she felt like she had to run, I mea- okay fine." He huffed, walking towards the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3:54 pm
Le Cinq Restaurant

Keyshia took a sip of her lemonade before answering Onika's question. "I had to run, he wasn't gonna let me go." She shrugged, looking over the menu.

Angela shook her head, "Nah, you was gonna fall for that nigga charm real quick. Speaking of, my brother can't keep his eyes off you." She nudged Onika causing her to laugh.

Onika smirked, "Girl, I've never seen him like this. He doesn't care if a bitch is a day away from 18 when he meets her, Chris refuse to be caught up with the law. But you, you must be something special cause you're only going on 17 tomorrow." She spoke causing Keyshia to roll her eyes.

Crossing her arms, she hummed. "Hmmmm, ion kno why. He's 7 years older than me. That's definitely a case." She replied.

Angela grabbed Keyshia's hand. "You act like you care now but just wait when the lust creeps up on the both of you. He's gone have you aching." She winked at Keyshia causing her to pull her hand back.

Onika slapped Angela's arm, "Stop, you'll scare her. The  real truth is, in everyone's eyes of course it looks like a pedophile and child type thing. But just know, we're here for you. And I was like you too, I wanted a nigga at least three years older than me because they're expected to be more mature than a nigga our exact age." She looked over at Angela to give off some advice.

Truth is, Angela and Onika wanted to talk to Keyshia. Especially by her being so much younger than them. It was clear she needed the female dating advice.

Angela grabbed Keyshia's hand again, "Yea, on a serious note. Only god can judge so do you boo. But ion care how much a nigga feel like he's so grown compared to you. Don't let nan muhfucka put their hands on you nor make you feel like you need them. Including Mr. Ghost, okay?" She smiled causing Keyshia to mirror her expression.

Chris added the last thing to Keyshia's presents that he had prepared for her

Chris added the last thing to Keyshia's presents that he had prepared for her. "Damn, you went all out." Tremaine mumbled.

Michael nodded his head, "Yep, this nigga's in love." He dapped Trey up.

Chris shushed them, "Be quiet, do y'all think she'll like it?" They both looked at him as if he had lost his mind.

Tremaine nodded his head, "Like? She gone love it you done spent bout a mil on her already." He smirked, patting Chris's shoulder.

Mike plopped down on the couch, cutting on the tv. "And we all know why." He mumbled.

Chris narrowed his eyes at him, "No nigga that ain't why. I've been tryna figure out why I care about this one so much since the day we met. And if sex was the reason why, we done had a couple tempting encounters. Plus that's what I have those thirsty hoes for. Now Keyshia, she's different." He explained, sitting down at the island in the kitchen.

Trey laughed, "Yea, she different all right. One of those things being underage." He coughed causing Chris to suck his teeth.

Chris flicked him off, "I know that shit, I'm not tryna catch a goddamn case." He told.

Michael looked over at him, "It sholl won't help if y'all stay in the same house together." He pointed out.

Tremaine went to the refrigerator, taking out things for a sandwich. "Right, but I thought she was emancipated." He stated, closing the refrigerator back.

Chris rubbed his hands down his face, "She is but her ass is still fucked up about that. Her brother and father, ending up here with me everything. Ion kno how she hides her pain that good at such a young age at that." He mumbled, grabbing his blunt off the counter.

Michael kicked his feet up on the table, "Shit, her father and brother sculpted her into part nigga. Like I still can't get over a 16 year old beating a 30 year olds ass. His ass a bitch forreal, she gone beat yo ass next. Play her in a relationship if you want to." He joked around.

Chris shook his head, "Nah, she crazy but her ass ain't that crazy. She know good and goddamn well I don't play that shit. I have to bring her to moms and pops for Thanksgiving." He informed causing them both to give Christopher a goofy grin.

He pointed at the both of them, "Stop that, right goddamn now. It ain't even like that. Plus,  Jada gone kick my ass knowing I got a 16 year old playin in my lions den." He groaned.

Trey agreed, "She also gone kick your ass knowing you called her Jada instead of momma. Nah but on a serious note, we gotta put this bullshit to rest. Champ, Kane, hell just being on the game." He spoke before taking a bite out of his sandwich.

Michael clapped his hands, "That's that muhfucka I've been looking for, the smart Trey." He replied causing a chip to be thrown at him.

Christopher dapped both of them up, "Yea, we definitely getting out this shit sooner than later. We got real success to get to." He informed before walking to the front door.

Michael looked at him skeptically. "I know you not going to get that girl some more stuff." He turned his head to the side.

Chris smirked, "I am." He snickered before walking out the door.

Trey looked over at Mike, "He gone spoil her rotten." He shook his head.

Mike did the same, "And gone be bitching to us wen she becomes a brat." He added.