Bruce vs Tyler

"Hello hero boy." Says Tyler with a smile. "Dell. This man is a fucking monster. He and his girlfriend tried to kill my family and I with the undead damnit!" Screams Bruce with anger. "Is this true, Tyler?" Dell asks Tyler. "Damnit. You know, I really thought I'd go through with this peacefully but fuck it and fuck you hero boy!" Screams Tyler as he brings out a gun and aims it at Dell and Bruce.

"I'm taking over Florence, Dell. I'm also gonna end this pain in my ass named Bruce. I wanted you to watch those you love die but it'll be more enjoyable to see your wife and daughter's reactions to your death. Bruce... this is the end for you, mother fucker." Screams Tyler. Tyler shoots Bruce three times in his stomach. Bruce spits up blood and looks at Tyler with tears rolling down his face. "You will lose Tyler.. you've hurt so many people... that.. I've loved... so i refuse to die.. with you still here... fuck.. you." Says Bruce with blood coming out of his mouth. Dell tackles Tyler and Bruce pulls up his pistol very slowly. "Hero boy... you're not the hero. You're the bastard who leaves his wife a widow and his daughter fatherless." Says Tyler. Bruce looks Down and chuckles. "No, Tyler. I'm not going anywhere." Bruce proceeds to shoot Tyler in his head. Bruce then collapses. "Get this man a doctor! He's been shot!!" Screams Dell.

Three doctors rush in and they put Bruce into a stretcher and they roll him out of the room. Isabella and Elizah sees an unconscious, bloody Bruce roll by on the stretcher. "Dad!! Oh my god!!!! Daddy!!!" Elizah screams with tears. She screams and cries so hard she can't even breath. Isabella Starts crying too and she hugs Elizah from behind. They both fall to the floor crying. A whole day goes by with Isabella and Elizah waiting for an update by the doctors. Seven hours has passed and a doctor finally comes out. "Ma'am, are you Isabella? Bruce wants to see you but you can't touch him." Isabella smiles and cries at the same time. She walks into a room and sees Bruce laying there. "Hey baby." Says Bruce with a smile. "Hi, my love." Isabella says. She breaks down. "I thought I lost you, Bruce." Says Isabella. I thought I lost you daddy." Says Elizah. "Never." Says Bruce.