Hell on Earth

A few weeks pass by and Bruce and his family head home. Bruce's stomach still hurts really bad but he can walk again now. He's got a lot of healing to go. Sam runs up to bruce and gently hugs him. "What happened Bruce?!" "Tyler shot me but i killed him. He's gone." Sam then looks at Elizah "I'm proud of you, kiddo. Cason talked to me while i was gone. We are really short on supplies. Mainly Ammo and food so are you down to go scavenge supplies with me after you rest for alittle?" "Absolutely, sam."

Four hours pass and Sam knock's on Bruce's home's door. "Tell Elizah that im outside waiting in the blue car." "Alright Sam. I know you'll keep my girl safe. Thank you for all you've done since the beginning. I've been having nightmares of what happened to my dad recently so i've been going through the shittiest time lately so people like you keep me going." Says Bruce. "Of course, Bruce. I love you and the girls." Bruce and Sam hug and she walks to the car and gets in. "Come on, Hun. Sam is waiting for you." "Ok dad. Hey, i love you." They Hug. "I love you too, Elizah. Please be safe out there." "You know i will." Elizah leaves the house with an empty backpack and a pistol with only five bullets in the magazine.

Sam and Elizah are driving out of the community and travel for about an hour. "What kind of music do you like, Kid?" "Uh. Well. Rock i guess. why?" she says confused with a smile. "Becauseeee.. I've got this." Sam says as she presents a Cassette tape. "What the fuck is that?" Ask Elizah. Sam laughs and then explains to her how it was a way to listen to music before Elizah's time. Sam pops the cassette tape in and the song Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie plays. "Holy shit. this is awesome!" Elizah yells over the music. Sam smiles and they continue to drive. "Hey, turn it down. See that apartment building?" we should check each room for supplies." says Elizah. Sam pulls over and they walk in, Knife ready for Sam and Pistol ready for Elizah. They walk into a room and the first thing they see is a odd looking symbol with a Flaming skulls wrapped in chains. "What the hell was this place?" asks Sam. "I think you mean. What the hell is this place? Hell on earth, Bitch." Says a tall man. He proceeds to wrap a chain aroud Sam's neck. "Get the hell off of her or i'll fucking shoot you!" The man then proceeds to whip his chain and hits Elizah's gun out of her hand. Elizah then runs and drop kicks the man's legs. "Ow you fucking bitch!" says the man after he drops to the floor but he still has Sam's neck wrapped in chain. "Please let go of her!" screams Elizah. "After hitting me?" you dumb bitch. I told you this was Hell on earth. I'm satan himself!" He then proceeds to drag Sam out of the room by the chain. her fate unknown. Four men then rush Elizah and Elizah tries to fight back but they over power her with whips to her body with the chains, almost beating her to death.