A New Enemy

Tyler grabs John and pulls him out of John's car while Tyler's girlfriend pulls Bruce out of the passenger seat. "Line them up, put em on their knees." Tyler orders to his group of Atleast seven men and two girls. Two men shove Bruce and John to the ground. "Why are you doing this?" Asks Bruce. "I didn't like John's attitude Bruce. I like you though. You gave me a chance. So that's why I don't slice John's neck in front of you. So congrats Bruce! You're a fucking hero! Ladies and gentlemen, please give a round of applause to Bruce."

The group of ten including Tyler himself all clap for Bruce. "You all need to let us go if I'm such a hero." Says Bruce. "Well that's the thing hero. You don't understand who owns this store. We own the store. So please, hero. Kindly fuck off and never come back. Come back? And I slice everyone you love's neck. Ok hero?" Bruce looks down. Then looks back up. "We need to eat too. I have a daughter, a wife, and two friends of mine. The only hope we had for months was this store. This belongs to my friend's dead mother! Not some fuck named Tyler. So let us go. Or we kill you. All of you." Explains Bruce. Tyler laughs very loud and proud.

"You honestly think the two of you can take down ten of us? We are the Elders. Not one, not two. But ten of us are all Elders. We will run this world. Bruce, you are talking to the Elders of the new world." Explains Tyler. "Oh great. Another piece of shit who has a god complex. You know, I told John something a long time ago. I said that I want all of the human vs human bs to stop. But I would stop it by killing anyone who challenged that. I then thought to myself.. that was pretty hypocritical. So I stopped killing. The undead are our enemy Tyler."

Tyler looks around and pauses. He just stares at Bruce. "If you challenge the Elders, you die. I don't care that your friend's mom died. She's dead. So therefore, the store is now ours. Don't show up again." Tyler has his two men aim guns at John and Bruce's heads as they get up to go back to their car. John and Bruce get in the car and drive away. "Bruce. We need that store. There isn't much supplies left in it but that belongs to Sam's mom! This isn't right man." Says John. "I know. So we take it back." Says Bruce.