Devils in The Shadows

It's the next day and Bruce is at the table eating breakfast and Isabella walks up to the table. "Hey leader" she says with a wink. "Hey love. Did you sleep well?" "Of course. We saved families yesterday. Thanks to you and Sam." "Well, and everyone else. Including you Isabella." She smiles and gives Bruce a kiss on the cheek. "Hey mom and dad. I love you guys." "We Love you too honey. Come join us for breakfast!" "Ok dad." Says Elizah with a smile. They all smile together and laugh as Isabella tells her usual morning jokes.

John walks out of the house and he is a guard for the wall. "Hey Sebastian!" Sebastian walks up to John "What's up?" "How have things looked lately?" "Well John. Quite as hell. It's kind of weird.. the world used to be so loud. Now? You just hear the birds chirping. I don't even remember what a plane sounds like." "Yeah.. it is weird. I miss when things were normal. But I trust in Bruce to help make it that way.. we just...We found people yesterday and it made me think. There has to be other communities like ours. So Sebastian, will you and Anya go with me to find a community?" "I say yes. I'm sure Anya will too." John smiles and pats Sebastian's back.

John gets off the guard post and Sebastian stays there to keep watch. Bruce walks up to Sage's new house and knocks on her door. She answers and she gives him a hug almost instantly "Thank you Bruce. You saved my son and I. This house is beautiful." "You're welcome Sage. If you need anything, my door is always open. Tomorrow, I'll be having interviews with all of the new members of Nova Terra so be ready for that." "I will." Sage says with a smile. Bruce walks over to Cleo and her families house and knocks on their door. "Hey Cleo. How are you and your family holding up in your new house?" "Good. We're just scared is all. We've encountered really bad people on the road and that's why my dad was hesitant at first. And I can't lie, I was hesitant too but when I saw my dad smile, it was the first time in a long time. He see's a good person in you Bruce. Please don't let him down." "I would never. I'm hosting interviews tomorrow so be ready for that. My door is always open if you guys need anything." Bruce walks away and waves at Cleo goodbye while doing so.

It's staring to become late so Sebastian heads off the guard post to go home and to go to bed. Anya closes the gate and she hears something. Like one gigantic roar. She climbs the That's post ladder and when she gets to the top, she sees that It's a hoard of the undead heading towards the gate. "There must be a thousand..." says Anya while she is shaking from fear.