War of This Undead World: Part One

"Right here is where her and i were jumped." says Sam, pointing at the skull signia covered in chains. "Sebastian, Cleo, cover my rear. John, you ready to find these assholes, brother?" "For Bill and Isabella. For your dad. For the future of Nova Terra." Says John with a proud grin. Over fiveteen Nova Terra guards are there, going up the apartment building's stairs. Bruce, John, Sam and Elizah reach the roof and find a note labeled "Infernum venit ad vos". "What the hell does that mean" asks Sam. "Hell comes to you in latin. This has got to be them." says Cason. Bruce opens the letter and it reads "It sucks to hate someone so right. It sucks to be the better man at all times but be outcasted for it. You know, these past 9 months, we've observed every fucking move of your little community. Malum seeks hell and hell will arrive upon thee soon enough, but you all shall never know when hell will come a knocking. You can call me Umbra, the calm before the hell fire, the servant of Malum." The rest of the note is burnt.

"So they've been watching us!? where!?" screams a panicked Cason. "We'll find out ca-" *Cason's head is blown to pieces by a sniper rifle. GET DOWN!!" screams Bruce. "Cason no!! Malum, We're going to fucking kill you!" screams Bruce with hatred filling his heart. "Not so fast, Infirma. You may think this has a good ending for you. Listen, You already saw me wearing your wife's beautiful intestines, do you want to see me wear your daughter's next?" says Malum with a megaphone from a building taller than the building Bruce and his group is on the top of. "Malum. Why are you so fucking evil?" Screams Bruce. "Infirma, Evil is everywhere. Hell's fire is bright and you are too god damn blind to see it." "Hey, Malum. Remember me? I'm the little girl that was almost killed by your chains. But it's fine, i lived and for my mom, for Bill, for Cason, i will rip out your fucking spine and use it as your group's chain of demise you evil cunt!" screams Elizah.

Bruce weeps. His daughter just threatened to rip a man's spine out, The same man who wore his Wife's intestines around his neck. Bruce hates this world. "God.. maybe Malum is right.. evil is everywhere, Elziah." Bruce says with tear filled eyes  as he looks up at his daughter. "Dad.. Please.. you can't believe that. I love you, dad. We'll rid this world of all its evil. Trust me. We'll make this world even better than before." she proclaims as tears now run down her freckled cheeks." "Malum! what happened to you? You're a sad little pathetic cunt." Screams Elizah. "HOLY SHIT! That bitch has some balls on her, Umbra!" screams Malum with a smirk. Umbra nods and claps for Elizah's bravery. "You know what? since I killed mommy, I'll tell you about why I decided to just go ahead and rip the throne away from the devil himself."