Guest

^Diamond's dad's home^

-Jacob's POV

It's two days before Thanksgiving. Me and Diamond are riding in a taxi to her dad's house. I've really missed California and now that we're here I can go back to my house in LA.

Diamond's hands squeezes tightly around mine while the taxi drives up the drive way to her dad's mansion. I admire the house she grew up in in complete shock. This place is so beautiful. I know it's not the first time I've been here but it's been awhile.

I pay the taxi and we get out. We pop the truck with the taxi's help to lug our luggage out the car. Diamond picks up our carry on then turns to me.

I notice how nervous she is which makes me feel bad. I don't ever wanna put her in a position where she is so nervous it looks as if she'll cry. I felt like I had to do this but now I feel as though I might need to go home or at least a hotel.

"Babe?" U call out to Diamond.

Diamond looks up at me. "Yeah?"

I go to kiss her and hold her hand looking at her dad's house. "Look if you don't think it's the time then I'll just get a hotel."

"Jacob no."

I shake my head. "No you're nervous. I'll stay at a hotel then go to my vacation house tomorrow. We don't have to do this."

"No it's okay." She shakes her head and tugs on my arm to walk towards the house. "I wanna do this."

Diamond and me make it to the door quicker then I wanted. As we stand there I feel like I'm seconds away from throwing up. Even Diamond sees my nervousness and gently rubs my back asking if I'm okay. The man won't kill me I'm over reacting but he could kill me. I'm gonna be living under his roof for two weeks, someone wish me good luck.

"Jake I don't think they're home."

Once I hear that I let out a deep sigh and all the bags I'm holding in my hand go crashing to the ground. Diamond starts digging in her bag and she pulls out a pair of keys. Once the door opens my jaw almost drops. The house has been redone or something. I'd stay here forever if her father wasn't the owner.

Both me and Diamond lug in the bags and once we are in Diamond walks around as if she owns the place. She leads me to her bedroom where she believes that I'll sleep as well but we'll see, I don't think her father would like that.

Diamond gives me a tour of the house but every time we pass the front door I tense up thinking about his face when his eyes meet mine. Diamond takes my hand and leads me down the stairs where I see a amazing bar. My eye wander as I look at all the expensive alcoholic beverages around us.

I make myself a drink with Diamond's permission of course and start sipping slowly. Diamond turns to me waiting for her drink. Shes twenty-one now and legal to drink but she don't have as much control as I do.

"Can I get some?"

I side eye her and slowly hand her my drink. She takes a sip and when I think it's enough I snatch the cup away from her.

Diamond gasp at my rude behavior and hits my shoulder. "I'm twenty-one Jacob!"

"But you don't drink so you're not used to it. Your dad is gonna be here any minute you should be looking decent."

Diamond rolls her eyes then gets up and stand in front me. "What if my dad walks in when I'm doing this?" She slips her hand inside my shirt feeling my abs.

"D stop it!" She knows this is not gonna end well.

"Jacob calm down."

***