First Date

-Diamond's POV

I like Jacob so much. I actually really wanna be with him as more than friends but I know I can't rush anything with him. He always finds a way hurt me and I'm not up for anymore pain. I'm sick of being sad or guys and I guess in general.

If anyone wondered I went to the doctor recently. I've been really gloomy and when I went to a checkup my doctor noticed. He gave me a prescription and I take it. I can always stop it and I have. I mean to take it but I've been spending a lot of time at Jacob's house recently and I always forget it.

Schools going good but honestly it's school. Need I say more.

I'm thinking about telling Jacob how I feel about him. I want him to know why I'm so guarded around him but I'm dealing with things. But I think his feelings will change towards me once I tell him about once being a prostitute.

I come off the phone with my dad and look at Jacob. He raise his eyebrows seeing my face. "What happen?"

I shake my head. "Nothing."

"He didn't say anything to upset you did he?" Jacob gets up from his chair in the corner and sits next to me.

I shake my head. "No. He just talked about me going over there for the winter vacation."

He takes my hand. "Why do you look so sad?"

"I have to tell you something." I fumble with the hole in my jeans. "I really wanna be with you-"

"Seriously! You don't know how long I've been waiting for that Diamond!" He jumps on me but I push him off.

I sigh. "I have to tell you something." he looks at me and I can tell he is listening. "After I stoped working for you I got a job as a- well I needed money and- so like I was asked- I was a prostitute."

"You were what?" Jacob raises his eyebrows and I see him move away from me a bit.

I was right. He did judge me. I get up and grab my car keys. "I should go." I can feel the load of tears ready to rush out my eyes. I'm never gonna be able to be with anyone. I'm always gonna be viewed as a hoe. I just thought with him it would be different.

He gets up and takes my arm before I can go. "No wait!"

"No. You think I'm a hoe. You probably think I have rabies or some shit." I try snatching my arm away from him but he holds on to me tighter. I will not cry in front of him again. I refuse to.

Jacob takes a good grip on my chin and pulls my face to his. "I'm sorry, please tell me. I'm happy you're opening up to me but don't shut me out again like you've been doing this past month." I don't say anything and he continues to beg. "Diamond I never meant to make you feel uncomfortable about talking to me. I want to know D. Please talk to me."

I lean against the walls and he takes his hands off of me. "I needed money and I was offered to do it so I did. The last time I was gonna do it I freaked out. The guy was scary looking and on top of that I couldn't get how Ray would think of me off my mind so I punked out.... I told the guy I would find him someone else but he didn't like that and he sort of raped me... but I don't know. You could argue that it was rape and that it wasn't. I meet him to have sex but I just got way to scared. I tried to tell someone but I couldn't because they thought it was a bad idea in the first place. Then when I got home crying with a bruise on my check Ray tells me he loves me and that he wanted to go out. So I kept it to myself and that's why I've been so upset and taking those pills. I've been really messed up about it for a while. That's also why I'm scared around you and I get crazy when you stand over me shirtless because it reminds me of the guy.... It's stupid. Forget I told you." I run out his room and down the stairs. I can't look at his face. I hear him chase after me while calling my name but I don't stop. I run to the garage door but he leans against it so it won't open.