Taking Care Of My Baby

-Diamond's POV

I sip my morning coffee slowly while I walk around Jacob's house. I've been staying here for a while since I've been scared to go back to my apartment. I feel like an intrusion but I'm to scared to care.

I'm really annoyed at the fact that I'm here. I didn't "accidentally" cut my wrist to deep for nothing. I despise Miranda for coming in when she did. Yeah she saved me but for what? So I could be taken advantage of?

I've been trying my hardest to not act like I hate everything about the world for Jacob's sake. I know he loves me but I don't want to be here. Maybe it's New York I just miss home. Jacob is trying his hardest to make me happy, he knows I'm not happy here but he doesn't talk about it.

"Good morning." His smooth morning voice whispers in my ear and his arms wrap around my waist. "How'd you sleep?"

Another thing is I sleep in the guess room sometimes, like last night. I get into my feelings about Steve and I just go in there to calm down. I get Jacob is annoyed by it but I don't really care.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask him and he nods while his head lays on my shoulder.

"Baby I wanna show you something."
I turn to him confused but still follow him as he leads me down to the basement. As we creep down the stairs I get scared even though it is a pretty cool basement my trust issues are starting to act up. I'm getting the urge to let his hand go. Why is his grip on me so tight?

We turn a corner and I hear scrambling in the dark. My foot trembles and my breath flows heavily out of my mouth.
"Surprise!" He shouts and flips on the lights.

I look to the source of all the noise to see the cutest thing in the world. I run quickly over and drop to my knees. I open the cage and hold the golden-white furry creature to me.

"A bunny!" I look back at Jacob smiling so hard I feel that he can see my back teeth.

Jacob nods and shoves his hands in his pockets looking. "It's a boy, he's like seven days old. I went to a farm selling place and got him for you." He smile unsure of himself. "You like him?"

"Yeah." I place the bunny back in the cage and run over to him. I slam into him and squeeze him tightly in my arms. "Thank you."

"It's nothing."

I pull away teary eyed. Jacob looks scared but I hug him again. "I'm so lucky to be with you."

"Nah. I'm lucky to be with you." He kisses my cheek sweetly.

Thank God I have him in my life. A couple of minutes ago I hated the world but how could I when someone loves me this much? Sure it's just a bunny and any rich person could have gotten one with the snap of there fingers but Jacob did it to make me happy which makes me proud to have him as a boyfriend.

He guides me back to the ground and we sit watching how cute the bunny is munching on the celery Jacob must have given him.

I lean my head against his shoulder looking at how pretty my bunny is. Jacob cups the small animal in his hand and we both pet it as it cuddles into Jacob's palm.

"Your happy?" He asks and brushes some hair out my face.

I nod. "I'm so very happy."

Days pass and I was happy but sadly my happiness fades away when I realize I have to go back to my apartment one day. Jacob has been buying me clothes so I can stay at his house but my apartment has everything I need in it. As much as I wanna stay here I can't but I truly don't want to walk down the hall with Steve still so close.

Maybe Jacob will come.

He just gets in carrying a bag of Checkers and sits it in front me. "I would have gotten something better but I'm so tired." He shuffles of his leather jacket and I hear him groan in pain.

Maybe this isn't the right time to ask him to come with me to my apartment. Tomorrow will be good.

Jacob sits down next to me wrapping his arm around me. I look to the dirt on his face questioned.

"It's part of the movie. I didn't let the makeup artist take it off."

I grab my bag and close my textbook so I can help him out. Once I find my makeup remover wipes I straddle him with a smile on my face.

He places his hands on my hips and chuckles. "I'm fine. Go eat."

I shake my head gently pushing his huge Afro back. "I got you baby."

Jacob laughs while I wipe his face and I do get a bit rough when the makeup won't come off but he doesn't get mad. I get off of him and he attempts to grab me but his back ache stops him from messing with me.

"What happen Jake?"

He holds his back and I find it humorous that he resembles an old man. "I fell on my back."

I crack my knuckles and shuffle my hands. "I'll give you a massage."

"Diamond just eat!" He chuckles and sits back on the couch.

I groan and pout like a baby. "I was just trying to help."

"I'm fine. I'm worried about you because you haven't eaten anything" he leans to kiss my cheek.

Jacob picks up some French fries and shoves them in my mouth. He sees that I'm still mad and rolls his eyes playfully. "If you eat I let you treat me like a king but eat first."

I shake my head stubbornly. "No. I wanna give you a massage right now."

Jacob laughs at how childish in being but still sighs and pulls his shirt off.

"You're so weird." He says when I jump in excitement.

I nod a little. "Yeah I guess."

My eyes wander down to his abs down to his v line. I bit my lip secretly growing hot. Oh gosh the things he does.

"Thirsty." He says and turns around so now I get a view of his back and not what I really wanna see.

I place my hand on his back gently massaging it and I realize that I don't know what the hell I'm doing. As I'm free styling on his back, picking moves I've seen on tv he groans in pleasure and I secretly smile in victory. Ha how hard could this be.

When I'm done Jacob jumps on me and kiss all over my face. "Thank you baby." He says and tickles my side.

"Your welcome."

"Now eat!" He get up off me and stands up.

"Wait!" I almost jump up after him.

He turns around questioned. "Yeah?"

"I sort of missed you all day." I look down sullenly.

He chuckles and I look up at him while his body is still to the stairs. "Babe I smell like shit. You really wanna be around this?" He lifts his armpits and sniffs them quickly.

I shrug. "I guess."

I watch him walk away on the stairs and sit back watching tv. Why didn't he stay!

"Boo!"

I scream out and my burger drops from my hand. Jacob laugh and comes around sitting next to me still musty. I smile and he digs in to my fries.

"What we watching?" He ask.

"I thought you had to shower."

Jacob nods. "I do but I got to take care of my baby."

--------

Ain't Jacob sweet!

Are y'all officially on his side now or naw?

Who still wants Ray? Maybe he'll be coming back!?!?!?!

What do you guys wanna name Diamond's bunny? Comment and I'll pick the best/cutest one to be that name!!!!!

Comment and vote!!