Strawberry

-Diamond's POV

The rooms nice but he has no right to lock me in here. It's been like two hours and he hasn't even come back. I'm not a child that has to be on time out. He doesn't own me. He can't control me. I'll drop out this fucking window or break down the door. I'm not a motherfucking caged bird.

I've been banging on this door for ages now. I'm officially pissed the fuck off. I can't believe this shit.

"UGHHHH!" I scream out and stomp my foot on the ground. I push my luggage off the bed and lay on the bed. "This is bullshit." I whisper to myself.

I turn to my side and try to fall asleep. It's only ten am and he can't even get up. He has to have a damn nap in the morning. What type of shit.

I hear the door jiggle and stand up ready to blow his ear off. He walks through fully dressed.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LOCKED ME IN THIS FUCKING ROOM. DO I LOOK LIKE YOU'RE PERSONAL DOLL OR SOME SHIT! DO YOU THINK YOU OWN ME? YOU'RE SO FUCKING LUCKY MY PHONE IS DEAD OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE CALLED THE POLICE ON YOU'RE ASS!"

Jacob nods tiredly. "You done?"

"THE FUCK?! AM I DONE? AM I DONE? I'M SO MAD! I WANNA-"

Jacob wraps his arm around me and pulls me against his waist. I instantly shut up and moan for some reason. He smirks at me and my cheeks go red. I'm suppose to be mad at him not blushing because he's holding me.

"You done?" He ask once again and I don't get that mad.

Diamond pull it together.

I step away from him clearing my throat. "I'm so mad at you. I've never been more upset at you."

Jacob pushes me back and I hold his hand down before he can push me on the mattress. "Stop seducing me." I tell him while stepping away from him.

Jacob sits down on the vanity in the room looking at me. "Babe I love you."

I shake my head. "Look if you wanna fuck me tell me you wanna fuck me. Don't lie to me and say you love me."

"I ain't lying." He slides off the vanity and stands in front of me. Jacob rubs my cheeks softly. "My feelings for you haven't changed over these years."

"Really?" I ask questioned because of his engagement. "I thought you've moved on."

Jacob sighs. "I wish you were Chanel."

I raise my eyebrows. I don't wanna be that stuck up bitch. "Excuse me?"

"I just wish that it was you that I'm set to be married with."

I roll my eyes. "Don't say that." I say feeling how much I actually wish that I said yes before. "Look we changed."

Jacob nods. He scoots over to me and I can feel his warm body around me. I look up at him and once our eyes meet I look down like a scared cat. I hear him chuckle and he nudges me.

"What you can't look me in the eye now? We're back at the looking at the nose point?" I nod and laugh. I look to see him and he pecks my lips quickly. "I've stolen a kiss." He smirks while blushing. "Come on say something?" he says but it's like his closeness is suffocating me.

He puts his hand on my thigh and gives it a slight squeeze. "So you still won't say anything?"

I think about saying something but I'll just see how this plays out. "Diamond..? Nothing..? Really?"

I don't say anything and he lays his head on my shoulder. I tilt my head into his soft curls and sniff in the sweet smell of vanilla shampoo. Gosh he smells so good and manly.