Do Not Disturb

-Richard's POV

Diamond is always on my mind. She's so perfect, so beautiful, so interesting. I always catch her walking outside from my window. I'm not waiting for her to walk outside I just like to see all the people pass by.

I think I saw Jacob walk out the condo recently and I was getting ready. I'm gonna tell Diamond how I feel. I know she says she loves this dude but they're always fighting. If I was with her I'd never give her a hard time. How could you fight with such a angel?

I look in the mirror and fix my hair and clothes. I have to hurry up before that Jacob guy comes back. I take the two second walk from my condo to her and almost knock. The door is cracked open so I push it and walk in. The condo was nice but silent as ever. I walk down the hall and into some room.

My eyes pop out of my head. Diamond was naked on top of Jacob. The sheets hide all of there body part but I can see her hips moving back and forth on him. He groans her name followed by some curse words. Diamond leans down and makes out with him.

-Princeton's POV

"Fuckkkkkk." My eyes roll back and she smirks looking down at me. Damn she's sexy.

Diamond leans down and kisses me. I moan in her mouth, she's getting it. Diamond starts to do some really fancy shit which sends a immense amount of pleasure up my body I open my eyes for a second and see someone standing in the doorway. I push Diamond up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Is the fucking Richard?

"What did I do?" Diamond ask completely dumbfounded.

I ignore her because I'm sick and tired of this dude. Always talking to Diamond and going out with her now he's watching us have sex. He looks like a deer in the headlights. Diamond turns around and sees him standing there. She jumps slightly and I gasp escapes her mouth. I don't even have to look up at Diamond to tell that she was extremely nervous. He hands that are on my chest scrunched up into a fist.

"Richard?" She says surprised.

His jaw drops when he sees Diamonds chest area but she is to confused to even notice. I pull her down so she's laying down and cover her with the sheet. I grab my boxers and put them on under the covers. This whole time he hasn't moved or talked. Just stares at us with wide eyes. What the hell is wrong with this dude like seriously. Messing up my time with Diamond. I do not like being interrupted especially by some freaky ass nerd.

I point to Richard. "Me and you are gonna have a talk."

I grab him by his shirt and drag him to our living room. This nigga is so damn annoying. He mumbles a whole bunch of bullshit while we walk: "I'm sorry dude. I didn't know."

I press him into a wall angry as fuck. "What the hell are you doing here!"

"I-I-I came to speak to Diamond." Great he's always coming for that girl.

I nod my head. "So you were gonna wait till we had sex to talk to her?" I say sarcastically.

"The door was open so I-I walked in."

"So you walk into our condo and watch us having sex!"

He gulps nervously. "I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were um-"

"Having sex." I complete his sentence since he seems like he can complete it.

"Yeah."

"Why are you speaking to Diamond." My hands were twisted around the collar of his shirt and I smash his back into the wall.

"I wanted to tell her something." He stutters.

I noticed his clothes and his cologne is stuffing my nose at the moment. Obviously he wanted to impress her but I'm pretty sure that's impossible now. He looked like a complete foul back there.