Jobs

-Diamond's POV

Ray has been helping me find an job for like a whole two weeks. I've got some job offers and I'm sort of happy about that. I picked up a strange looking letter reading it.

"Hey Ray why does this say that they want me as a cook. I didn't apply for any cooking jobs."

Rays nervously laughs. "You see I just thought that it would open up your chances and now you got an extra choice."

I look down at the letter. "Who are these people?"

He shrugs. "They're a couple that doesn't cook and just wants a chef. It's good pay I promise and they're barely home. You're a great cook so it'll be good for you."

"You don't know they're names?" He doesn't even know these people and he wants me to work with them.

Ray shakes his head and shrugs. "They're nice. I talked to the guy on the phone. He says you can bring you're text book and study when ever you don't have to prepare I meal. I promise you this is a good job. You should check it out." he says.

I nod laughing. "Okay I'll check it out. Promise."

"Well the interview is tomorrow."

I raise my eyebrow. "How do you even know? You didn't read the letter."

Ray nods and I can see that he is somewhat nervous. "I-I-I talked to him on the phone."

"And while you were on the phone you couldn't ask him what his name was."

Ray shook his head. "Slipped my mind. Now! Let's find an outfit for you're interview." He takes my hand and drags me to my bedroom.

Ray takes out a black mini skirt. "This is sexy and professional." He smirks.

I take it from him throwing it on the floor. "I'm trying to not be looked at as a street walker remember."

Ray sighs and takes a blue body on dress and holds it against my body. "Nice. I like it."

I shake my head. "No Ray."

"Yes! Diamond I'm telling you-"

I take the dress from his hand throwing it aside. "Ray stop it! I don't feel like looking like a slut anymore."

Ray groans. "You won't look like a slut in this dress it'll just show off your curves." Ray takes my hand and kisses the back of them. "I care more about you then I care about my stupid girlfriend. I'm not trying to offend you I swear."

I sigh and take a textured purple fit and flare dress. "I like this."

Ray takes it. "Yeah I guess this could work."

I shake my head walking out of the room. Ray follows behind me and picks me up spinning me around.

"Are you happy?" He ask me with a sweet smile across his face.

I nod. "Yeah."

"Well good." He kisses my cheek and I jump down getting a little angry. Ray takes my hand before I can walk away. "What's with the change of mood?"

I shrug. "There's no change of mood Ray." I sit on the couch and take a pillow holding it to my chest.

Ray bends down to kiss me but I turn my head. "Why are you mad at me all of a sudden?"

"Why do you treat me the way you do but won't even ask me out."

Ray smirks and sits down next to me. "I have a girlfriend."

"Yeah who you cheat on!" I blurt out and scut away from him.

Ray takes my chin in his hands. "Where's this coming from?"