I Won't Hurt You

-Jacob's POV

Diamond and me have been spending a lot of time together. I think I'm falling in love with her again and I hope she feels the same. But she's laughing and giggling and that's all I want.

Diamond comes walking over to me munching on chocolate covered pretzels. She sits next to me on my bed laying down on a pillow. I roll over and kiss her cheek.

"Stop!" She giggles shoving my face away from her.

I drag her to me and she lays on my chest. I pinch her sides watching her squirm. "Jake!" Her laugh is loud and she falls off the bed just to stop me. I get up and stand over her while she's dying of laughter on the floor. My hands wrap around her stomach to make her laugh again but she holds them down.

"Okay! I'm gonna pee myself if you continue!" We both snicker and I help her up off the ground. D falls into my arms right in my face. Her eyes stare perfectly into mine and just when I lean in to kiss her she moves away.

I see how out of place she suddenly looks. "Maybe I should get home. It's getting late."

I shake my head. "No it's not, Just nine. Stay."

Diamond looks down as if she's searching for something. "I'm hungry."

"Let's go out to eat."

Diamond looks down unsure. I wrap my arm around her waist and kiss her forehead. "You look upset."

"I'm not. I'm just scared."

"Of what?" I ask confused.

D shrugs her shoulders. "Like the paparazzi and all of that. I don't want people to think we're going out with each other."

"Would it be so bad?"

Diamond looks at me shortly then alway like she always does. "You're famous still. More than you were before and I see the way they crowd you and Chanel. I don't want that. I'm scared of that."

"Why? It's not that bad."

"Yes it is. All those people yelling questions at you and the cameras. Why would you be okay with that?"

"I'm an attention whore. Don't judge me." We crack up to that. "But they won't be there."

Diamond looks up and nods. "Fine."

So me and Diamond head to a popular restaurant. She looks nervous just to be in the setting and tugs on my arm while we walk through the crowd of well dressed rich people.

"Why did you bring me here?" Diamond looks around nervous like she's always been lately. "I look stupid."

I wrap my arm around her. "No you don't."

We sit down at the table and she's rubbing her arm. I kick her under the table while she jumps. "Jacob!" She kicks me back and we go back and forth like little kids.

"Oh my gosh Diamond you are so childish." I say sarcastically.

She giggles and throws a piece of bread at me. I catch it and throw it back, landing in the old lady's hair that was behind D. We both chuckle then shut up once the waiter comes. Diamond's relaxed now so I sigh in relief.

We eat and eat while she tells me how she traveled to go try new things this summer. As she talks I imagine how great it would be if we took a trip together. Trying new things, doing foreign things, I'd just be great. I tell her about what movie I'm currently shooting and how amazing she's gonna think I am when she sees it.

The bill comes back and she takes it from me. I watch her eyes jump a little and she pulls out her wallet. I snatch the bill away. "I'm paying."

"Oh don't be so sexist. I can pay."