Chapter 55. Lust

55: Lust

Marc / Kay

"Do we have dinner at home or do you prefer to go somewhere?" Marc asked, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"What do you crave?" Kay answered, looking at his profile while Marc drove.

"I crave you ..." he answered with a laugh.

"Later ..." Kay promised with a look that said it all.

When they arrived at Dinnerhopping the place was practically full; they chose a table on the terrace and Kay ordered a bottle of white wine.

"Why a bottle of wine, if I can know?" Marc asked, surprised.

"For the pleasure of being together, just for that" "Prost!" Kay told him as he raised his glass.

Marc smiled and raised the glass in turn. The dinner passed between laughter and good talk; when it was the dessert time, Kay said: "I prefer to eat the dessert at home, don't you think?"

Marc just smiled and raised his hand looking for the waiter. "Let's ask for the bill, then."

As the waiter arrived, Marc's cell phone started ringing; he took it out of his jacket bag and saw that it was Jörg who was calling. Jörg talked to him to say hello and ask if things were better between Kay and him. They chatted for a few minutes and then hung up.

While Marc was talking to Jörg, Kay listened but something in the tone of the call disturbed him. He knew Jörg and knew that he would never betray him that way; however, he didn't like it when he called him. Kay knew that while they were estranged Marc had been going out to bars with Jörg so a slight twinge of jealousy invaded him.

"Why did he call you?" Kay asked.

"He just wanted to know how I feel and if you and I had already fixed things since he hasn't seen me at the bar anymore." He answered in turn.

"Mmm," Kay answered, nodding.

"What ... what's wrong?"

"Nothing ... it's just strange that he calls you more than he calls to me. That's it, "he said seriously." "It seems like both of you became good friends, right?"

"Yes, the truth is that he is a nice guy. I knew him better and I like him, "Marc said as he signed the voucher for the account.

They both got up and went to the car. Kay didn't say anything more; He connected his phone and started looking for music.

"You know? I've been thinking that we could take vacations, what do you think? "Marc asked when they entered the house.

"Vacations? When?" Kay said strangely.

"Sure, it wouldn't be now. I know. But it could be once the baby is born and he'll able to travel; I'd like to go to the beach, "Marc replied looking at him.

Kay looked at him for a moment, as if trying to weigh his proposal; seconds later he said: "It would be the first time we would do it, but I don't know... with such a small baby ..."

"You're right, it's nonsense. Forget it, it will be later. "He answered calmly.

"Hey pussy, I never said it was silly ... we can evaluate it once this whole baby theme comes to an end. Don't you think? "As Kay spoke, he approached Marc and stroked him on the temple.

"Sure ..." -Responded Marc giving him a brief kiss on the lips-.

Marc was brushing his teeth, thinking about Kay's reaction. "How inopportune your proposal, Borgmann..." he hissed, looking at himself in the mirror.