Avidity

20: Avidity

Kay / Marc

It was Monday morning and he didn't have the slightest desire to get up. He knew very well why. When he was on the way he remembered that Kay, among so many things, he complained about a "double life", that thought baffled him. They were not found each other during the day.

Before he left, he was smoking and looking at the forest, when he heard Kay.

"Marc we should talk." Kay had seen him a few minutes ago, and although he hesitated at first, he finally decided to approach to him. There was no need to postpone the inevitable. He had already made up his mind anyway.

He turned slowly and was surprised to see a grim look. "Tell me" he replied. Though he looked calm on the outside, he felt deeply disturbed inside.

"Not here, let's go to a place where we can talk quietly."

Marc agreed, feeling a knot in his stomach. He followed him to the Audi R8 and without asking where they were heading, he got into the car.

Inside, the atmosphere could be cut with a knife. Kay held the steering wheel tight, accelerating more and more; Marc looked ahead, not knowing what to say.

"Where are we going?" He finally asked.

Without taking his eyes off the road, Kay said, "If it's okay with you, we can go to my house, then I can approach yours, you know, I could leave you at the door, but I don't think Betinna likes to see me." He said ironically.

Marc didn't answer. At that moment he understood the reason for the recriminations, so he decided to wait for what Kay had to tell him, then to get him out of his error. His pulse began to accelerate again as he clenched the jaw tightly.

Ten minutes later, they were in Unterhaching. He opened the door and invited him to come in.

"Do you want something to drink?" Kay asked.

Marc shook his head. Without paying too much attention to his surroundings, he waited for Kay to speak. He felt tense and expectant.

Kay slowly approached him. Without saying more, he raised his hand to his face and with his thumb caressed his lower lip as he stared at him.

That caress carried him months ago when Kay used to touch him that way by taking control; it was one of many things that made Marc be excited. That way of showing him how much he wanted him. Whenever he took the initiative, he caressed him in that way, making him tremble. He liked that - because of their personalities - both would claim control. This kind of game of power further increased the chemistry between them.

With his eyes closed, he felt his mouth on the lips. Unlike their previous encounter, Kay took his time, savoring him slowly and deeply as Marc let himself be done. He sucked his lower lip and tucked his tongue in to taste it. It was a caress so sexual that it was enough to cram him and make him leak a moan. They separated only a moment and Marc heard Kay say: "The chemistry between us is still intact, I think the time that we were separated, far from fading became more intense, do not you think? He said with a lascivious look.

Without looking away, he continued: "Well, here you have me. You have already realized that I could not get you out of my mind, no matter how hard I have tried ... And I do not want to.

We can be together as we used to be before or just have some chance encounter. Sex between us has always been very good. " And so, in the eyes of the rest, you will remain a loving father and an exemplary husband "..." He was lowering the volume of the voice to finish the sentence in a whisper, without changing at all that hard look.

With that defiant attitude and the statement he had just made, he locked himself in his shell with determination. "Once either of us gets bored, we can go on our way and find someone else," what do you think? Kay challenged him, not looking away.

Marc did not believe what he was hearing ... All that he wanted for so many months, was coming true but not the way he had idealized it. He might be back with this man who had made him rethink the really important things in his life, but under a completely different scheme. At no point did Kay tell him about love, it was only sex. He couldn't suppress the sadness he felt.

"I do not believe you, you told me that you loved me ... Friday in the bathroom's bar ..." He did not finish the sentence because at that moment Kay interrupted: "Do not get confused Marc, it was just sex, very good sex if we are honest "He continued indifferently," it's true that I loved you a lot, but that's over." "He concluded sharply."

Marc did not know what to think, he stared at him for what seemed like an eternity.

"So what do you say, do you accept my proposal? I believe that we will spend a very good time while it lasts. "

"All right ..." it was all he could say.

Kay nodded. "Perfect, you left me your number; I give you mine to be in touch." And he continued," Do you want me to take you to your floor?

Marc shook his head and without saying anything else left the house. As he headed for the entrance to the S-Bahn, he told himself that he would do everything in his power to recover him. Even so, he couldn't shake off that bittersweet taste.