Chapter 45. Test

45: Test

Kay / Marc

He didn't know how long he stood outside the building. Only in his mind could hear Emma's words again and again. "I'm pregnant," she had assured.

"How was it possible that something like this happened? It seemed that it had taken more time to declare that everything would go well so that everything would collapse immediately." "Now what? How would I tell Marc? And what was worse, how would he take it?" His mind was a whirlwind of questions, all of these without any response.

The sound of the phone took him out of his trance. Kay felt his stomach twitch at the thought that it might be Emma again. He picked up the phone, -which he still held in his hands, and saw that it was Marc.

"Gott!" He hissed, feeling a hollow in his stomach as he answered the call.

"Kay? Why do you take so long, pussy? He heard loving Marc saying: "I felt bad for not accompanying you, so I made you breakfast ... Are you coming?" He asked quietly.

"Marc ... yes, I'm already coming". He pointed, hanging out the phone.

Like a somnambulist entered the elevator, upon reaching the door, he took a deep breath for a moment, his hands trembling open. Not even the smell of coffee and pancakes could whet his appetite. He felt fear gripped in his throat and he didn't know how to act.

Marc was in the kitchen wearing a cooking apron. He smiled, but when he saw Kay enter the kitchen, he knew something wasn't right. He knew him perfectly and had that look of when something worried him. "What's the matter?" He wanted to know.

Kay only managed to shake his head and smile. "Nothing, why do you ask?"

"Because I know you, and I see something worries you ..." Marc insisted.

"It's nothing, I remembered a pending issue of the work that I have to solve" he lied.

"If you say so ..." "Come on, sit down and have breakfast" He pointed, not quite convinced.

They had breakfast in silence because no matter how much Marc tried to talk to Kay, he only managed to get a couple of monosyllables. When they were finished, Kay began to lift the dishes from the table, while saying: "I have to pick up now, because you've made breakfast ..."

Raising his eyebrows in astonishment, Marc mocked, "How long are you here so helpful? Is that really you? Kay?" He teased.

Kay just smiled and shaking his head began to wash the dishes. Marc came up to him and hugging him from behind began a series of kisses from the temple to the neck, making him tremble with his incipient beard. "Okay, I'm not going to object ... but I can stay here to keep you company ... if you want ..."

Kay tried to suppress his laughter, and when he could no longer bear that torment, he took a glass and filled it with water, and then threw it to Marc.

"Zum Kuckuck!" shouted Marc as he laughed and wet Kay too. They both got caught up in a game that ended with the kitchen soaking wet and the two struggling on the floor. Marc straddled Kay, breathing hard because of the laughter and the struggle. Once both could control, Marc weakened a moment when the desire prevailed of him; Kay didn't go unnoticed because underneath him he could feel Marc's erection growing against his body.

Forgetting for a moment the problem that was coming, Kay took Marc from the neck and began to kiss him. He wanted to show him how much he needed him. Suddenly he made a turn to place himself on Marc, and opening the buttons of his shirt began to cover Marc's torso with kisses. It was a way of momentarily forgetting what was hurting him since he couldn't confess what was happening. At least not now.