Chapter 16

As i lean against the same chair listening to luke tell me i need to go home and sleep.

Its been 3 days since the incident happened and everything has been a clear blur if that makes sense. Like all ive done is sit here either reading books or magazines or on my phone or in this momsnt of time listening to luke jai and beau go on and on about how i need to go home and sleep. I told them to just give up as im not leaving here until he is awaken but yet im even doubting myself even if he will, i mean i want him to just wake up and tell me everything will be okay.

"Winter come on! The fans are worried about you!" This time it was Alice who lke had called into help  him out. Its true though i havent even tweeted anything for about 4 days now. Ive been so caught up with eveything going on around me i forgot i have people out there wanting to know whats happeneing and where i am maybe even relying on me "i cant just leave in here though" i said waving my arms about fightint the erge to break down in tears from everything i have botteled up for the past few days "luke, jai, beau either one will stay here and text you whats happeneing. You need to let everyone know yor okay" she spoke sitting next to me "but i dont even know if im okay" i said bitting my tounge. Alice got up and faced me "ill be back in an hour or two, if no changes you will be coming back with me and we will do whatever. You owe it to the fans" she demanded crossing her arms. I nodded as she walked out leaving me here with daniel "ugh why cant you just wake up" i said pulling my knees to my chest

---

It has been 1 and a half hours and i saw Alice out side with marcus and jake. No changes nothing just the same old beping moniters hearr all around th place. I agreed with me head and told myself i would have to leave sooner or later. Preferably later but im doing this for everyone els.

"You ready?" Alice asked grabbing my sports bag that i had withe me that she dropped off the day after. I nodded and stod up "he will be fine, go and talk to yu your fans and your family" luke came up to me and spoke. I smiled for one of the first times since i got here. I gae luke a hug as he kissed my forehead as alice pulled me outside.

We got back to my house and placed my stuff on my bed, i got changed into my 3/4 leggings with my stripped flow top and my denim over coat and looked in the mirror. I sighed and walked downstairs where the others were talking and eating in the kitchen "so where are we going?" I said as they gave me blank faces "what? I get a day out of sitting there watching the walls get dustier i want to do something fun! And to get my mind of things" i spoke whining at the lack of fun in my day. This time the others sighed getting up as i bredded my necklace with the house key on it and my phone.

It didnt take long before we hit the park down the road from my house. I sat on the swing slightly swaying myself back and forth as marcus was on the one next to me and jake and alice were sitting on a small boat type spring thingy. We sat and talked for a bit and i soon found out alice and jake were dating. With my mouth gaped open i was shocked it happened so fast, "oh my word" i said as i staerd at both of them "what you jealous?" Alice said giving her ever so famous smirk "me? Jealous of you two? No im just shocked" i said laughing at my response. I turnt to marcus and patted his shoulder "its just you now buddy" i spoke in a soothing tone. As everyone laughed. "So what do we do now?" Alice said obviously getting bored of the idea of sitting here and talking "lets... umm... go home and watch a movie?" Jake suggested "i cant just sit and do nothing. Not right now anyway" i spoke saying the last part a bit quieter. "Okay how aboout we do the total opposite and go in a crowded area for example the shops!" He suggested again as we all agreed. We walked a stead pace down to the large shopping area with many people in and around.

I decided to quickly check up and see what was going on at the hospital

Luke answered his phone withing a few rings

L; hey

Me:hii any changes?

L; nope,

Me;okay well i better go before the others see me using my phone, i will call soon, bye

L; okay bye have fun love you

Well that was a sudden use of words i have yet to use on many people. I hesitated a bit before answering again

Me; love you too

I hung up and caugt up to the others.

(Has anyone gone to the oys concert??? Also where did you guys go to? I hope hey come to perth WA!!!)

We walked around he store a bought a few things but nothing important. We exited the shops as i through my milk shake in the bin. "Can we go back to the hospital now?" I asked giving a hopeful smile looking at mainly alice "one more actvity" she said sternly as my samile dropped into a frown but i couldnt help but laugh a bit "okay, so what are we goi-" i got cut off mid sentect by someone shouting my name. I turnt and slightly missed the pole that i was walking in to. I saw two girls running towards me i recognised them quickly and i bent down to embras them in a hug "sophie, marisaa" i said giving both the two small girls a giant hug. They were my little cousins. Sophie was about 5 and marissa was 7 and they both were the most adorable people ever "aunty tasha" i said embrassing my aunty into a hug and kissing her on the check. "What are you doing here?" I asked as they live on the other side of melbourne so we never really see them any more "well the girls wanted to go out and so  brought them here" she said expanding her arms indicating the shops we just exited "oh well we were just leaving" i said laughing a bit for no reason "oh i thought you would be out with daniel?" My aunt asked as i froze up a bit "umm nah he is um he is in hospital, he got into a car accident and is now in a coma" i said bitting back the tears "my friends, Alice, Marcus and Jake, all pulled me out of the hospital earlier today" i added and waited for her raction "oh my, is he going to alright" she asked shocked "im not sure, you should come by and see him, we need every hope we can get" i said in a hopeful tone "yeah we will come down soon, ill be in touch, i hope he gets better" she said as the kids pulled her away, i gave her a slight hug before she left the distance and we started walking again "cmon we will go see daniel now" alice said recalling the last conversation i had.

We entered the hospital and walked to the room. We walked in and i spotted luke on his phone in the seat i usually sit in "oh your back" he said locking his phone and putting it back in his pocket "yeah" i said looking over at the bed to see daniel in te same position he was in when i left last.

Once everyone had left like alice and them all went home and luke went to go have a shower and something to eat and beau and jai i dont even know where htey are actually, i sat down onthe chair and started telling him about my day, "i bumped into aunt tasha today out side the shops, she said she would come by and visit soon" i said pulling me knees to my chest and leanng my head on my knees. "Ugh why cant you just wake up already" i said getting fusterated with the constant silence lingering around. "Just a small move if you can hear me? Please?" I said grabbing hold of his hand and biting my lip to stop myself from bursting into tears. I put my head in between my knees and let a tear slip. Finally something happy happened! I thought as i snapped my head up and looked at my hand, i felt him move! I FELT DANIEL MOVE!!!!! A smile appered on my face as my sad tears moved into happy tears "i knew you would wake eventually! I will be here until you do! I promise" i gripped his hand tighter as i smiled now grew on my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So winter now has her hope or was that her last hope? Will she ever speak to her brother again? Or was it her imagination?

Ohhhh soooo many questoins even im waiting to find out in my own mind!!! Aahahahaaha anyway hope you enjoyeddd

-FAN?
-VOTE!
-COMMENT!
-SHARE!

bye for now : ) not forever ( : until next time
-megan xxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo