Chapter 26

Q: what do you want to be when you grow up??

A: i want to be either a vet assistant or a guid dog/ police dog trainer/ holder :) there are other things but that is the main one OHHH and also a youtuber :D thats my dream but highly unlikly :/

Lets continue

Winter P.O.V

3 days have past since daniel has got home. It feels like full time job. He is incapabe of doing the day to day things in life and you can tell its stressing him out. He has taken acomapny to the couch a lot when he isnt at the hospital he is on the couch watching tv and not really giving himself that much of a chance. Yesterday we (as in daniel, beau and i) went to the hospital for daniles phisical therepy. The doctor got daniel to do ecersises on his legs and strength helping him to walk properly again. He stood up but not for very long. It was all just different.

Today im lanning on doing some covers on some songs like the girl chloe said to do. I took her advice and usued it in my greatest power. "Im off to film a cover of some songs ill be back later" i said getting off the recliner 'okay have fun, dont forget the boys and i are filming a video if you want to come down and watch later" beau said followeing my movents with his eyes "yepp okay come and get me when you are about to leave" i answered smiling. Walking up stair i organised what i would say and do for the intro and other bits. Reaching my room i opened the door and walked in and sitting at my desk where my laptop was. I swung my legs over the chair and stood up and turning on my camera and pressing record.

---

Upon filming all the parts i needed i was now sitting on my bean bag with my head phones plugged in to my laptop and on my head as i watched all the footage i had just recorded. Cutting out sections that wernt needed and changing it all around i now played my finished product to see my new creation "what up y'all winter here. Today i have been requested to do a cover by a 3 fans i met on the other day. Their twitters will be right here" i said pointing to an extra spare spot next to my head wher i insterted all their titer names "and also down in the discription box below! Go give them a follow!" I said in a chirpy manner. "So today for you all i will be doing a cover of Roar by Katy Perry!! i hope you all enjoy!! Here we go" i said excited about recording on my new mic and recording tracks. Starting the song as i listened to myself sing the lyrics. And finish off the vidoe with my outro of 'hope you all enjoy' blah blah blah the usual you see everyone say!

Looking at the rest of my footage i had left of the baad parts i decided on making a bloopers and extra bits of when beau came into my room and when my phone rang and the conversation i was having with marcus about the homework we had. Just all the little funny and extra parts that went wrong while filming. Half way through making my bloopers i heard beaus voce down stairs "winter. We are leaving! You still coming?" He said as i nswered back "yeah, okay will be there in a sec" i said back closing my laptop and putting it in my bag so could finish it off when i was there and grabbing my phone an d running down stairs. Where i saw them both in the car i ran outside locking the door and hopping in the car as beau sped off through the streets of glenroy.

Arriving at out detination i looked around at the dare sundays place "you guys filming dare sundays?" I asked undoing my seatbelt and getting out "yeah" beau said helping daniel out of the car as i nodded. Turning around i see the other 3 boys walking around the corner laughing and talking holding a grocery shopping bag. "Hey boys did you get the stuff" beau said mentioning the bag in jais and james's hand "yeah we did" they said walking up to us "hey" luke said coming up close to me giving me a hug and kissing my lips as i felt them tingle before he let go and with his arms around my waist "hey" i said sheepishly accepting what his moves were "ew you two no PDA" jai said covering his eyes in disgust. Laughing at his childing complextion we pulled apart and luke joining in their conversation and i went over and sat down infront of baus car leaning on the hood of his car. Grabbing out my laptop to finish off my bloopers. It didnt take long before my work got inturupted "winterrrrr, can you film for us?" Jai said whining at the attempt of filing but failing. I closed my laptop and placed it ontop of my bag and walking over. I grabbed the camera and sat down on the floor smiling "what are you guys doing anyway?" I asked looking to the side of the camera to see cinimon, chilly, milk and many warheads "the legends challenge!" Beau said with a light voice. As i knitted my eyesbrows in confusion "you will see" james said laughing at my reaction. As i presed record. "Hey guys were daresundays" luke, beau, james's voice all compeled leavng daneil and jai saying "hey guys were the janoskians" earning sighes and 'we are darsundays get it right' from the other as the redid their intro

"Hey guys were dare sundays and today were doing the legends challenge" they all spoke but stoped afte 'daresundays' leaving beau to say the rest. After an explaination of the game they all were linned up "also guys the little gremlin over their wont be joining us today!!" Beau said pointing out daniel who waved and laughed "but im judging the contest" he said and smiling pointing the truth out "yeah he is going to see who wins" luke said loking at the camera with a smirk

Half way through filming and the only 2 people who were clean was daniel and i as we sat down on the other side of the camera watching the 4 boys jump around and vomit up basically anything that touches their lips. Grossed out i sit in disgust at what my boyfrind is doing. He gets my glance and gives me a smirk. "Winter can i have a kiss" he said dropping his cinimon packet on the ground "dont you dare come near me" i said with a stern voice, ad he laughed and continued his game.

After filming i was glad that it was over. Once we were home the boys came over and sat in the loung after they had gone home to freshen up. I was thankfully up stairs uploading cover and the bloopers. I tweeted out that the video should be up soon. When it was uploaded i tweeted it out a few times as the boys down stairs also tweeted it out for me which i was thankful for. Reading through some of the comments i smiled knowing that it was mostly nice comments but yet there were still them rude haters out there but my fans made up for anything they did!!! I was thankful for having such an amazing fan base i was happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone. Hope you enjoyed that chapter!!! Sooo im going back to hell on monday :( :( :( which means the chapter may or maynot be as frequent hopeing they are but im not going to make any set day for me to update becuase i get a lot of homework and ive got exams which i need to focus on...

Sooo yahhh thankou alll!!!!!! ALSOOOO IVE GOT 10K THAT 10K READS!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLL SOSOSOSSOSSOSOSOSOSOS MUCHH ITS UNBELIVEABLE!!!!!! Love youuuuu

-FAN?
-VOTE!
-COMMENT!
-SHARE!

bye for now, not forever. Until next time!
-Megan xox

P.S when do yo guys start school?? Good luck for when you do!!!