Chapter 32

"Were back" luke screamed out as we walked in as i closed the door behind daniel. "Living room" we heard a voice call out. So we went t the known destination of the others. "Oh hey winter, hey skip" beau said making everyone's els's head turn."heey" daniel and i said as i stayed standing and daniel went and sat down next to beau. "Let go to my room" luke whispered in my ear smirking as i laughed at his chillness.

Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs and down the hall way. He opened the white door to his room. Closing it quietly behind him. I walked over to the bunk bed. I turned around and faced luke. As he walked over and climbed the ladder up to his bed. He layed down with his back leaning on the wall as i crawled over to the end of the bed. And sat crossed legged. Luke pulled out his hone and started typing to someone. I felt my phone vibrate on my leg as i pulled it out whipping it around so i could see the writing written across the screen. It was twitter

'@luke_brooks: ask us some questions. And give us some dares @wintersayounie #askanddarewike'

I laughed at lukes 'ship name' for us after i read te tweet y notifications blew up with mentions for dares and questions.

Q: if you were any age forever what age would you be?
A: 21

D: i dare you to punch the closet thing to your left
I found that one funny since it was luke. I punch his arm with him looking up at me with anger in his eyes but soon mellowed down after he saw what i did.

I scrolled through many many many questions and dares and did most of them! I answered and followed people as i talked to luke and laughing to what we were getting dared to do and getting asked. One of the dares caught my eye tease luke i laughed and liked it commenting a wink face and smirking face.

I looked up at luke as he was scrolling on his phone concentrating very hard. Decided against the dare as i wouldn't go that far already... i answered many of other people questions mainly as i really couldn't be bothered getting up. 
----
"what do you want to do" luke said playing with a string of my hair as i lay in his arms with my arm draped over his chest. "dont know" i replayed as my eyes grew tired. "do you just want to stay here?" luke asked as i nodded gently trying not to move far. "yeah" i smiling a bit. 

i snuggled my head deeper into his chest and arm as i yawned and closed my eyes as i felt luke continue to play with stands of my hair as his other arm supported his head. luke started hummed as i felt it through his chest as i recognized the song and slowly drifted off to sleep. 

Jai P.O.V

"okay let my just go grab the piece of paper" i said jumping off my chair as the other boys stayed in their position. it has been 4 hours since daniel and winter came over and luke and winter have been in luke and i's room as the others have been talking about our next video. i had a list of new ideas in my laptop in my room. 

(DEAR READERS!! I NEED VOTES AND COMMENTS ON HOW I AM GOING!!! PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ARE ENJOYING IT!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE LIKE RIGHT NOW!! CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON AND AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER JUST TAKES A COUPLE OF SECONDS AND COMMENT IF YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK!! i dont want to waste my time writting these if no one likes them! so please spare a few seconds out of your day to vote and comment!!! love you xx <3)

i walked up the stairs still hearing the boys laughing down stairs. i stopped at my door seeing as it was closed. i knocked twice on the door making sure they knew i was entering. i opened the door slowly and peeped in. i saw both luke and winter asleep as lukes bed. i opened the door fully and made sure they were both asleep. i saw winters arm draped around lukes chest as her head layed in the crook of lukes neck as lukes head leaned against on her head with his hand on the side of winter supporting her body. 

Sahyounie's Secret Sister- Janoskiansजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें