Chapter 29

Really really realllyyyy bad punctuation today! But im fixing it!!! Im sorry! Will edit everything soon!! Love you and thankyou all for 13K xxxxoooo

Winter P.O.V

i sit in my room listening to my spotify playlist as it played stolen dance, i was on twitter also at the moment scrolling through everyone's tweets. liking and commenting on peoples tweets and just watching there tweets that come after was a nice feeling. i laughed as i logged out of twitter and went on my phone for a bit,  i had received a message as i clicked on my messages as it showed one from Alice. "skype?"  i looked at it and locked my phone and going on skype before clicking on alices profile. she was gladly on so i clicked the call button and soon her face pooped up as she ran her straightener through her hair. "heyy" i said sitting up and positioning my self "mm" she said concentrating on her hair making sure she didn't burn herself. "ouch!" she wince has she burnt her hand as i laughed being a nice friend. "Aye stop laughing" she said looking at the camera as she stopped examining her hand. "Ugh anyway come to the city with me?" She asked ever so kindly in a way i could hardly resist "er uhh fine" i said standing up and left my outfit as it is with high waited shorts with a janoskians shirt and combat boots and moving myself to my makeup desk. I left my hair up in a knotted bun and applied simple makeup as alice and i said goodbye and to meet her at her house. I hung up the call and grabbed my ruck sake and filled it with multiple items along with my ear phone, money and phone. I raced down stairs and saw Daniel and beau still sitting on the couch watching a movie. "Im off to the city with alice will be back soon" i said smiling walking up to the room "okay be careful and stay with alice" beau warned... it was usually skip giving me these orders! Whats up with him.

i stepped out of the train with alice by my side. "where to first" i said looking around atthe many possibilities of where to go "umm lets go to.... topshop" she suggested as we walked into the shop after many steps toward it. i was sad to say i was already not interested. i looked around the store running my hand along each set of clothing as i sighed deeply "winter! Cmon we are here to shop not sigh and drag on about our lives! We are getting you clothesss" she said extending the 's' as she grabbed me my by arm and pulled me towards the pants section.

As i followed alice around in circles i now had a mound of jeans and shorts and skirts draped over my arms. "Now go try them on" she said ushering me towards the changing section. I tilted my head in frustration as i walked over to the changing area not really wanting to get out of my comfy clothes. I heard alice laugh as i walked away which made my giggle a bit. First i tried on a pair on denim skinny jeans. They sure outlined my figure which personally i hated. I seemed to like the jeans as they were a darker colour and walked out showing alice who had a look of amazement. She nodded with a grin and told me to try on the others.

After i had tried on pants after pants and pants i had gone through all of them with alice coming to the door and passing over shits and dresses here and there. I had put a pile of yes and a pile of no both which myself and alice had chosen. As we hung the 'no' clothes up we walked to the counter with the pile i was going to buy. As she scanned each piece i made a mental note.  Had bought 4 different pairs of jeans. Light washed, dark, ripped and a light blue pair. I had gotten many tops and jumpers with skirts and dresses. In the end the bill was overloading! "Here goes my credit card" i said as the cashier and alice laughed. I grabbed some bags and so did alice as we walked out the store

We decided on grabbing food which we did before getting the train home. We went to alices house first who i said goodbye too and grabbing my bags of her before going to my house, lets just say this was a different atmosphere.

Walking in the door i placed all my bags beside the table where i placed my keys "im homee" i sung out as i snapped my head p as i heard a loud clash coming from inside the house. "Ow" the noise soon ended as i rushed towards where it came. The kitchen. It made my journey longer not knowing the source of sound but it was still unknown. I reached the door and looked around at the problem in first sight. I gasped and covered my mouth "oh my god Daniel!" I said allowed seeing my older brother lying on the floor with kitchen utensils around him with the wheelchair pushed back bit. I walked over and knelt down "what did you do?!" I said making sure he was okay "nothing im fine" he replyed with no emotion. I looked up to see beaus shocked and tired face staring down at us both. He walked over and help me pick up daniel "i said im fine!" He grumbled as i flinched at his words "daniel pplea-" i begged trying to help him up "NO WINTER! I SAID IM FINE!" he snapped as i let go of his arm and jumped back "bro she was onl-" beau stepped in before getting cut off y daniel "NO I DONT CARE! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL BEING STUCK INSIDE THIS THING! NO BEING ABLE TO MOVE. NOT BEING ABLE TO HELP AROUND THE HOUSE! I SAID I WAS FINE! AND I MEAN IT" he yelled as beau still had a grip on his arm holding his for support "ive been itching to do something! To help with anything other than accompany you on the couch! Im over sitting here doing nothing. I want to live. Im over being treated like a baby! Im over this '24 hour supervision' IM NOT TWO!" he stated yelling at the end. "Daniel we only want whats best for you' i tried to convince him. "I dont care! IM OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHATS GOOD AND WHATS NOT FOR ME! I CANT EVEN COOK A GOD DAMN MEAL WITHOUT FALLING OVER AND KNOCKING EVERYTHING DOWN! I HATE IT HERE! I HAT EVERYTHING! I WANT TO BE NORMAL AGAIN NOT BE IN THIS WHEELCHAIR EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY! IM SICK OF PEOPLE TREATING ME LIKE IM DIFFERENT! maybe if that accident just killed me instead everything would be better" He snatched back as i felt tears roll down my face. "Just leave me alone!" He said not daring to look me in the eyes as he sat down in is wheel chair. I went to go step forward to give him a hug but jumped at his words again"GO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" He said as i turn and ran up into my room where i closed the door and jumped on my bed.

Endless tears falling from my eyes and dropping onto my face and falling onto the surface! Daniel hated me! He seriously hated me! He has never doe that before. I curled up in a ball not planning on opening my eyes. I felt a hand on my leg and soon the bed dipped. "Winter?" Beaus voice echoed in my brain. "He has never done that before. Never snapped at me like that." I cried as i felt myself being lifted up by my chest and someone hugging my. I burrowed my head into their chest as beau rubbed my back "shh, im sure he didn't mean that" he said as i paused for a bit "he said he would have rathered the crash kill him" i said as i took a deep breath in hoping things would change.  Beau didnt respond for a while and when he did all i can say is that ist was the 100% truth.

"Things will get better. Everything happens for a reason"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EKKKKKKK wellllll sorry this is a shizzzz update i am going to go through and start editing them all now : ) i type on a reallllyyyy bad keyboard so my spelling isnt all correct!!

Soooooooo what did you think of this chapterrr??? What did beau mean by "eerything will get better. Thing happen for a reason?" Ahah you all might have to wait and find out :* alsooo sorry i havet updated in a while school has been HECTICCCC and i had my birthday last week so i wanted to spend some time ith close family and friends : ) but thankyouuuuu soooooo so so so much for giing me 13K this is seriously my dreammmm!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If so vote and commet and share around with friendsss :3 loveee youuu

-FAN?
-VOTE!
-COMMENT!
-SHARE!

bye for now, not foreverrr!! Until next time.
Im out!!!

Xoxoxoxox