Chapter 14

Winter P.O.V

As we walked up to the door alone i think about what had happened that night. I went out for dinner, went to the beach, and got the love of my life.

As i turn the knob to the door and walk through the house feeling a warm glow from the lounge so thats were i walk to. I see daniel sitting on the lounge watching a movie. I sit myself on a single sofa and smile to myself again "how was it?" I heard daniel speek "it was amazing" i said in a dreamy voice leaning my head back on the head rest. I heard  slight gasp from besdie me then another question was shot my way "he asked you didnt he?" He said obviously knowing that luke was going to ask me out. I looked at him with a cheecky grin indcating a yes

An even bigger gasp came from his mouth as he stood up and strted jumping around he area yelling random things. As i smile and laugh mum cames outwearing a nighty and slpperes with droopy eyes and very bad hair "quiet down! It ist a zoo!" She says and walks back into her room having the slipperes scarpe across the floor. Daniel stops and settles down still fan girling in his seat. "Come on deatials little girl" daniel said leaning on me as i started from getting to the park.

I skipped most of the silent parts and by the end daniel was nearly asleep. I went upstairs and went to my bed. I got changed into my shorts and i chucked on my janoskians jumper and went straight to bed. Falling into a deep sleep i enjoyed the chirps of the crickets.

*************

I woke up slowly to my alarm. Looking at my clock usual time 6 exactly in the morning. I sat up with struggle and scrolled hrough my phonelooking at the notifications from people who i have on sounds. I swung my legs over not really noticing much on my phone. I got up and walked into the shower room and striped leaving my cold and still half asleep. I turned on the water and got inside closing the door. I got out and drided myslef off. I walked out with the towl wrapped around my body as the water was still prooperly drying off my body. I went into the closet and pulled out my school uniform and quickly got changed trying not to be cold for so long. I was now dressed in my dress which reached half way between mid-thigh and my knee as i sat infront of my miror on the floor. I decided on a simple high pony tail and i got up and walked down stairs.

I was met with no-one so i grabbed a bowl out of the cubord and poured some cornflakes into it. Adding some milk i sat on the counter and started chewing away. I sat there for 20 minuts looking at the clock and eating my cornflakes.

I placed my bowl into the sink besides me and jumped down landing with a thud. I ran upstairs grabbing on to the rales on the side and reaching the top. I walked over to daniels room and walked in. He was still asleep. I walked over to daniel and shoke him slightly "pst daniel wake up we have school" i said shacking him more harder

We wriggled around a bit a moaned "daniel wake up" i said now push him back and forth "go away winter" i whined and i just stood there "we are going to be late for school. Unless you wan to go shopping with mum. Im pretty sure thats her plans for today" i said rethinking the conversation between me and her yesterday "okay okay im up" daniel sad, eyes still closed, and sitting up "hurry up and get ready. Ill meet you donw stairs in 20!" I said and walking out of his room to mine. I jumped on my bed and landed on my back and took out my phone from my pocket and went onto twitter to see what was going on. Nothing, no exciting news on twitter,. Okay fair enough.

I got up off my bed and walked down stairs and grabbed my bag packing the books i need and my lunch. Swinging it on my back daniel came down stairs ready and back on his back. Grabbing an apple on the way out i walked out with daniel right behind me. " so winter, your birthday is next week" daniel spoke as we continued walking "mmmm" i said remeber it was then "what do you wanna do?" He asked "have a few friends over nothing big." I answered truthfully "okay" daniel said as we entered the gates to school. I walked to my locker leaving daniel at his own, i did my combination and opened it with a squeek and put my books in and took my maths book out. I walked over to the stiars leading to the block which no-one wentas there was a hight wall going up the stairs, i walked up the stairs and stopped in the middle on the platform and sat down. A nice quiet place ish just to relax before the classes. Only daniel was the one that knew i came here to chill and it was nice.