Chapter 11

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MY STEP BROTHER BRANDON! hope you liked the surprise. miss ya x

Winter P.O.V

Luke likes me?!?! no no no out of all people he wouldnt like ME. like seriously. jai was just probeblly saying that to make me feel better yeah! but jai wouldnt lie like that!

my trail of thoughts got cut off by jai  kept talking "winter? did you hear what i said" he said waving his hand infront of my face as my mout opened and closed like a fish but nothing coming out "he never shuts up about you, but i will talk to him tonightand prove your suspisions wrong" he said winking at me as i got confussed "but-"  i started but stopped meself and smiled "thank you jai" i said giving him a big hug "anytime winter" jai said wrapping his arms around my back and i pulled away and smiled we bothed walked back to the others and i sat down with my side facing the ocean and we were in a circle going around from the right it went me, luke, james, alice, beau, skip, jai then back to me.

after a few more hours spent the night was dark and the fire in front of us was setting to the end. we cleared our things and packed them in the car again everyone was in their cars and i was about to hop in when luke decided to come say goodbye "hey winter," he said making me stand up and turn around from picking up the last bag of things still in my hands, he took the bag off me and i signalled him to keep talking "um did you maybe want o hang ou tomorrow, just um you and i?" he asked unsure "sure!" i started a bit to keen "um i mean yeah sure i think i will have time" i said trying to fix my mistake not even 2 seconds ago "good okay i will text you the details" he said with a broad smile spread over his gental face putting the bag in the boot and saying goodbyt and ruuning back to his car as i hopping in me car with daniel and alice.

i placed my head on the window and soon fell asleep with the quiet music in the background.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i woke up with sweat dripping from my forehead. i had a nightmare. i had tears threatning to spill out and my body shacking. i heard noises from outside my room as i got up and followed the rail of noise to reach daniels room. i knocked on the door lightly and heard a gentle 'come in' as i opened the door and saw daniel lying on his bed watching his TV. he saw my state and gave me a sympathy look. i walked over and got into his bed snuggling against him as danil said calming things to me hushing my state and settling me down "what if he never comes back" i said letting tears tickle down my cheeck and landing on daniels chest. "shh he will be just fine." daniel said saying back putting his arm around my back giving me a hug with a huggd back "just go to sleep" he said rubbing my back making me soon fall asleep and the i was in my preious sleep.

Daniel P.O.V

i woke up during the night and decided to whatch some TV. i turnt mytelevision on and a random show poped up on screen. it wasnt long before i heard a gental knock on my door and i allowed them in with a simple 'come in' the door opened and my eyes ajusted to see my sister standing there with her hand drapped over the door handle. i looked at her eyes and saw the tear starting to reach the brim of her eyes and her body shacking like a rattle. i knew whathad happened i gave her a sympathy look and she walked over to my bed and got uder the covers and pulling the blankets up to here chin. "what if he never comes back?" she almost said in a whsper as i saw her blink a few times and tears started coming out and landing on my sheets. i moved over to the side where winter lay crying and gave her a hug and said calming words to her "shh he will be just fine"i said conving myself "just go to sleep" i said rubbing her back and soon enough winter fell asleep.

Nearly asleep myself my phone started ringing and i reached for it as fast as i could tring not to wake up winter "aye whats up?" i said into the phone quietly "hey bro why are you whispering?" i heard a voice on the other side which belonged to luke "oh hey luke im whispering because i finally got winter to sleep" i said "why were you sending winer to sleep?" he asked curiously with a hint of worry in his voice "she had a nightmear anyway why are you calling at this time of the night?" i said brushing off the recent topic "oh, well i called to ask if umm i could umm" he satrted "what do you god damn want bro" i said as the tiredness started to get to me "ok sorr umm caniaskwinterout?" luke said fas as i didnt get any of that "okay now repeat that slowly" i said as he slowly answered me again "can i ask winter out"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys : ) hope you like todays update! sorry iv taken a bit more tme to update. i dont really have an excuse :3 but sorry. anyway WHAT WILL DANIEL SAY!?!?!?!!?!?!?! will he let luke ask winter out or will it ruin the janoskians??

anywayyyyyy THANKYOU FOR 2K READS!!!!! means te world to me !!!!!

EXTELMLY SPECIAL DEDICATION TODAY

dedication to:

Chloe: you just there for me always when im down and our conversations are the best ever and i miss seeing you daily xx

- FAN?

-VOTE!

-COMMENT!

-SHARE!

bye for now, not forever, Until next time

-Megan