Chapter 31

Q) Where are all my readers from??

A) Perth Australia

"Winter are you awake?" some called from outside of my room as my head snapped towards the door as it slowly opened up revealing Daniel stood at the door. It was 3:00am and I had woken up about 40 minutes ago.. not being able to sleep is becoming tourtre!

"Yeah" I called out quietly as the door swung open further than its original position. "couldn't sleep?" I asked sitting up in my bed. "nah. you?" he said coming over and sitting opposite me "neither" I said playing with my hands as we just say in silence
"Okay if you really ould find new place to live where would yo go?" Daniel asked me as i laughed and replyed fairly fast. "Out in the courntry! Peacefull and calm, lost of places to run around" i explined imagining the feeling of runningaround and hvaing fun. Not caring about if people can hear you. "Yeah that sounds like the dream" he said laying back on my bed.

"You remember Zac and Elliot? How they lived a couple hours out of melbourne?" Daniel said siting up and looking over at me, "what? You mean ZAc and Elliot as in our cousins? The ones with the horse riding place?" I asked curious to find out what 'zac' and 'elliot' daniel was talking about. "Yeah!" He said excited "mm what about them" i said wondering where this conversation was going. "We should go stay there for a while, you know just us two, have some family bonding time" he explaned as i listened intensly taking in his suggestion "and plus take us away from.. here for a a week or two which im guessng we both need" e had proven his statement. I nodded slowly "sure" i said smiling at how organized he actually sounded. "What are you laughing at?" He asked starting to laugh with me. "You" i said covering my mouth with my hand still laughing "what did i do? Is it a bad idea?" I said confused "no, no.. no its a really good idea. You just sound so organized... " i said starting to laugh a bit haarder with my stomache clenching. "Ohh" he said so dumbfounded of his actions. "Yeah" i said staring at him as i laughed at him.

Soon eventually we setteled down and we moved to the top of my bed as i was glad i had a double bed. We got under the blankets and soon eentually fell asleep after talking a bit more about what has been happening in school and life.

As the sun beamed through my bliends. I groanded covering my eyes with my pillow and hands as i closed my eyes wishing i was asleep again. This time but more slower i opened my eyes and rubbed them with the palm of my hand as i yawned widly.
I looked to my side and didn see daniel there so i shurgged it off and got out of bed pulling of my blakets as the temperature dropped in my body. I swung my legs over with slight puffing and stood up. I placed on a new clean pair of socks before walking downstairs to be met with skip sitting on the kitchen table.

"Morninggg" i sung out as he sligtly jumped "oh morning winter" he said locking his phone nd concentrating on my movoements. " arnt you meant to be at school?" He said in confusion to why im home. "Umm.. yes i should be at school" i said looking up at the clock. "Well are you going today? Becuase you are pretttyyyy late" daniel said staring at the clock with me. "Nahhhh its the last day of term anyway... there is no point" i said convincing him it was fine. "Winter you have alreayd missed a lot of school already. You really should go. No matter what day it is" he said sternly "danielllll pleaaseeeeeeeee" i begged seeing daniels point but not really caring. "Whatever!" He sighed finally giving in. "Yessssss" i hissed bringing my fist into a ball in victory

"Plus you can help me sort stuff out with zac and elliot" he siad jumping down lading on the floor as gently as possible "you were serious abut last night?" I asked astonished that te conversation was actually coming true "of course i was! Im over being stuck in the house. And since i can do sprts again this idea is great" he said as he walked over to the dinning table and sat down as i offered him breakfast. "Okay" i said pouring the coco pops into the bowl and adding milk and some sugar then doing the same with another bowl and walking them down t the table.