Chapter 33// Part 1

Winter P.O.V

"Winter you ready yet?" daniel yelled walking into my room as i sat on top of my suit case as i attempted to zip my fully packed case, i had just finished packing for my cousins house as he is coming in about 20 minutes. "need help?" he said over my music that was playing out of my speakers. "nopppeeee i got it" i said concentrating hard on zipping the aqua hard case suitcase up. i made sure i packed extra clothes, bathers, glasses, more clothes, shoes and just nearly everything

once that was zipped i stood up and heaved the suitcase onto its wheels with daniel laughing at my attempt as i wheeled it over to where he was standing and walked past him and down the stairs with struggles. i pushed it over to where daniels red and black hard case suitcase sat with his backpack and head phones, sunglasses, phone, wallet and his red screw on water bottle. 

i ran back up stairs where daniel followed as i disconnected my music, grabbing my phone and accessories that daniel had. bragging my jumper i grabbed my bag before skipping downstairs in my plain black leggings, white high top converse and a baggy grey plain jumper. i had my hair in a high pony tail and makeup very limited with only a light coat of foundation and mascara and eyeliner. 

i grabbed my white gym water bottle out of the fridge where i made sure it was kept cold for the journey. i felt my phone vibrate on the kitchen counter. as i leaned over and looked at the message that was sent to my phone. it was from luke.  'hey princess, save drive! and have fun. <3 xx' i laughed at the message and typed in my password before replying to the message 'hala will do, xox dont have too much fun without me ;) might not have reception so ill text you when i do love you xxx' i sent send and awaited for a reply. ''i should be the one saying that, have fun! but not too much fun and be safe, okay will talk when you either get back or get reception xx love you too xxx'  i locked my screen as there was a knock at door. i smiled widely and went and answered it. i opened the wooden door and saw my Zac standing there. "ayeeeee winter" ZAc said coming forward and giving me a bone crushing hug. "I've missed you" he said as i closed my arms around him and hugged back. "same" i said pulling out  "daniel! Zac is here!" i screamed out as i opened the door wider "come in" i said allowing him to walk through. "where is skip?" he asked looking around at the house. "dont know" i said as we walked inot the kitchen, "want anything to eat or drink?" i offered as he asked for some water which i gave him some and gave him a chocolate muffin getting myself one as well. "hey bro" daniel said coming into the kitchen and saying hello to zac. "hey mate" he said giving each other a bro hug...

"hey is it okay if we drop into a friends house first? left something there yesterday" daniel said to zac "yeah sure! need a break from driving for a bit" zac joked as i laughed a bit. "hah okay thanks mate, we will pack the car then walk to beaus house, come back and leave." daniel said as we both nodded.

once the boot of te car was packed (guyssss i got a joke... why couldnt the car play football................................................................................................................................ BECUASE HE ONLY HAD ONE BOOT!!!!!!!! (so lame but anyway)) we started to walk to the brooks house.

"so winter, what happened to this jaidon guy?" zac asked as we were walking. "well i caught him cheating, i slapped him, he punched me, we broke up,  end of story" i said shrugging a bit looking at him through my red and black RayBan's. "dayum that asshole" zac said as i laughed. "dont worry about it, ive moved on" i said skipping a head a few steps. "what does that mean" he said in confusion "she means she has got a boyfriend" daniel said laughing. "ohhh hmmmmm and when will i meet this 'boyfriend'" zac said emphasizing 'boyfriend' "now" i said walking up to the brooks door and knocked 4 times in a pattern. 

it didn't take long until a shirtless jai opened the door. "oh hey guys" he said moving to the side ans letting us through. "jai this is zac our cousin, zac this is jai" daniel introduced the two as the exchanged heys. i felt two hands wrap around waist and picking me up as my heart started beating. "what are you doing here" lukes voice echoed through my body as he placed m back down on 2 feet.  "daniel needed to pick up stuff before we left" i said turning around and smiling. "mmhmmm pretty sure you missed me too much" luke said as i gentle slapped his bare chest and turnt back around. "hey luke" daniel said giving a small wave. "oh um luke this is Zac my cousin, Zac this is luke, my boyfriend" i said as zac put on a smirk and said hey, and judging him as much from him standing there. "hmm nice to meet you man" luke said extending his arm and out and shaking zacs hand. "you too mate" zac said nodding and giving me a glance.