Chapter 30

Chapter Dedicated to:
- the most amazing grandad in the world. may you Rest in peace. heaven has gained another angel and you will never be forgotten. now knowing you look down on myself and my family makes me safer i love you endlessly and will forever be in memory and in my heart xxx  

R.I.P Grandad/ Lolo <3 Love You TIAF

Recap

'Endless tears falling from my eyes and dropping onto my face and falling onto the surface! Daniel hated me! He seriously hated me! He has never doe that before. I curled up in a ball not planning on opening my eyes. I felt a hand on my leg and soon the bed dipped. "Winter?" Beaus voice echoed in my brain. "He has never done that before. Never snapped at me like that." I cried as i felt myself being lifted up by my chest and someone hugging my. I burrowed my head into their chest as beau rubbed my back "shh, im sure he didn't mean that" he said as i paused for a bit "he said he would have rathered the crash kill him" i said as i took a deep breath in hoping things would change.  Beau didnt respond for a while and when he did all i can say is that ist was the 100% truth.

"Things will get better. Everything happens for a reason"'

Winter P.O.V

3 Months later

from that very moment 3 months ago everything did change dramatically really. later on that day me and daniel had a talk and sorted everything out. he was just stressed and wanted someone to treat him normally. i guess that made our friendship grow bigger than just brother and sister.  now he is out of a wheelchair and i walking with only the help on one crutch! so everything is going well.

(A/N i changed the band name with winter, jake,marcus and alice.... new name= Effortless sorry ly xx)

effortless has been growing to a great success we have been doing many more videos and having more fun!
luke and i are still together and strong as ever. 
school is still a bore but it is going well! ive caught up with everyone and going well. 

thats basically all. 

right now im gettting ready to go out on a date with luke. its s surprise but 'dress fancy'. he asked me the oth day when him and the boys met up at maccas. (mcdonalds). it was quiet cute. he was nervous and came up to me as i wsa leaving he said when and what to wear then left. 

so now im here picking out my dark blue cocktail lace dress. i had just had a shower and washed my hair as i slipped on my dress delecetlyof the hanger and onto my bed . i grabbed my black laced flat pumps which matched perfectly with the dress and placed them on the bed next to the dress. "what have you picked?" Daniel said walking in and looking at me. i gladly had alice with me who was dancing along the Lips Are Moving while setting up the makeup and hair straightener. "this" i said holding up the dress my the hanger and the shoes in the other hand. "that looks nice" he said coming over and sitting on the bed leaning the crutches on the floor. 

i hung the dress on the door hook and left the shoes on the floor. i was so far only wearing my sponge bob pj pants and my plain white t shirt white loosely hung from my body. i walked over to where alice was singing to the song and had the chair pulled out with everything ready. "you ready?" she asked as i sat down with one leg to my chest and the ther below me. i nodded my hair as she straightened my hair. 

it was finished in 30 mins or so as she started applying makeup which was a smokey eye with a ligh lip gloss which make my lips look more plump and sparkly!

"dayummmm you will make it into makeup alice! shiettt that looks amazing" daniel said still sitting there watching us and making conversation. i looked in the mirror and was wowed. i gasped at her job as she smiled as she held the eye shadow brush with dark colours all over her hands. "thankyou thankyou thankyouuuuuuu" i said jumping up and hugging her "hey settle down dont want to mess that up" alice said smirking and sitting me down. "now you have 20 minutes until he comes so get changed" she said pulling me up before shoving hefself and daniel out of the room as i laughed and pulled the dress onto my body as it slid across my sin as i did the zip up at the back before placing on my shoes on adding some perfume which i sprayed over my body. i stepped into view of my mirror and smiled as my reflection before opening my door and walking down stairs after grabbing my phone, dark blue lace side purse and jumped down the stairs in excitement. 

Sahyounie's Secret Sister- Janoskiansजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें