Chapter 8: Puppies.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This chapter is thanks to the writer of The Queen and her Rose. @thedragonmaster18

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 7*

The Wanderer's POV*

We arrived on Remnant 18 and I was sure we made it to where we needed to be.

I said "We're here for three people.".

Yang asked "Who?".

I laughed a little and said "It's funny you mention that.".

Blake asked "Why?".

I turned to them and said "We're here for two puppies and a mellowed down Raven.".

Most them looked at me wide eyed except for Volt, Josie, and Vampire Witch Ruby.

I turned back and said "This Remnant's Ruby Rose and Summer Rose are Wolf Faunus's, but... they're basically puppies according to this world's facts.".

Ruby asked "Why do we need this world's version of me and my Mother?".

I said "This worlds Ruby can absorb living creatures genetic structures and enhance their abilities for her benefit, she gains control of them but she can listen to their thoughts as well. Also any creature she absorbs herself into monumentally loses it's physical form in favor for a rose petal body that can brake and reform if the situation demands it, when she breaks off from them they have their original body returned to them. The body itself is dissolves by rose petals.".

Ruby and everyone else went wide eyed.

I said "Summer Rose on the other hand, she can teleport anywhere she can see from where she is standing, except though glass or a similar barrier. Raven can teleport anywhere where has a connection to or to anyone she has a bond with which makes her invaluable in this case. Besides, Summer and Raven are married so it's kind of like a buy one get one free.".

Everyone was speechless.

I smiled cheerily and said "Let's go meet the Rose Branwen's everyone." as I turned and begun walking to where we needed to go.

Vampire Witch Ruby Rose's POV*

Along the way over to wherever we were going we turned and saw Qrow.

I was about to say hello but Wanderer stopped me and said "Don't. He's not really... nice here.".

I nodded and we continued.

Wanderer said "In fact.".

Wanderer walked passed us and over to Qrow.

They begun talking and laughing a bit until Wanderer broke Qrow's right arm by twisting it around his back.

Qrow was on the ground balling in pain.

Wanderer leaned down and did something because in the next moment, his arm was all fixed up.

Wanderer rejoined us and I asked "What the hell was that about?".

I said "He slapped Summer Rose once or twice in this universe. He also took all her money and left poor Summer Rose and baby Ruby Rose homeless. I think he got off too easy but there's still time for improvement.".

We all nodded and begun walking again.

We walked passed a hot pink car in a driveway and up to a large two story mansion where I could hear drums being played.