Chapter 42: The Last 2 Epitomes.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 41*

A Few Seconds After Chapter 41*

On Remnant 87*

Ash's POV*

We were walking along looking for Maria Calavera on Remnant 87.

Little did we know that we were surrounded.

I whispered "Do you guys hear them?".

They whispered "Yep." and I said "Let's get them then." and just as I said it we were attacked by some goons and we started beating them and stomping them into the ground.

After about 10 minutes we looked and saw Maria standing across from us with her weapon at the ready.

I said "Maria. We need your help.".

She asked "How do you know my name?".

I said "I know you where I come.".

She asked "Where you come from?".

I nodded and begun telling her the story.

On Remnant 41*

Third Person POV*

The world and universe was wiped from existence and was done so by a Black Wave of Nothingness.

On Remnant 34*

RWBY Chibi's POV*

We were dancing around and messing around just before we were wiped out by a Black Wave of Nothingness.

On Remnant 22*

Victoria Ebony's POV*

I watched as the Black Wave of Nothingness approached.

I said "This is Volt's fault. I just know that it is." as I was engulfed by the Black Wave of Nothingness.".

On Remnant 87*

Ash's POV*

I finished telling her the story and she said "I will help you on the honor of The Grimm Reaper.".

I nodded and opened a portal to The Translucent.

She stepped through it and the portal closed.

I then turned and opened a portal to Remnant 91. 

I said "Let's go girls.".

They nodded and we stepped through the portal.

On Remnant 91*

We arrived and begun looking around for this realities Yang as she was the Epitome of Pain.

Yang and Cinder started an argument and I walked over to stop it.

When I arrived we all looked down and saw something land in between all of us.

I said "That's not good." as it went off and we were all knocked out.

An Hour Later*

We all woke up in some sort of apartment and I had a hand on my head because it was hurting.

I said "That was unpleasant.".

They nodded as we all got up and soon enough we saw Yang well this realities version of her.

She said in a low voice "So it is you Ash." as she approached me.

She pulled her mask away and I said "Funny story. Um... I'm--".

When she was close enough she pulled me in for a deep kiss.

I tried to pull away but she wouldn't let go.

After a bit she did let go and I said "I'm not you Ash. I'm from another Remnant entirely!".

She nodded and said "So the mulitverse huh. Guess I owe Wanderer that drink after all.".

I stopped her and asked "Wait. You know The Wanderer?".

She nodded and said "Way back when he stopped here telling me about the universe and that if I was ever wrong from doubting him I'd owe him a drink.".

Cinder said "He's dead.".

She put her mask on and said "I'll help you. Just cause that sly bastard owes me a drink.".

We nodded and portaled back to Remnant 1 and to The Translucent ship.

Elizabeth Goldstine's POV*

I was pulled down to Remnant 1's Atlas and down to the Winter Maiden's Vault.

I heard a deep voice say "Elizabeth Goldstine, Messenger, I need you.".

I asked "Who are you?".

He said "Remnant after Remnant fall before the power I wield. With every Remnant's demise, I steal my opposites strength, and mine grows even stronger then before.".

He then stepped out of the shadows with his axes in hand.

He said "Who am I? I am The Anti-Preceptor. Come, Messenger. There's work to be done.".