Chapter 11: The Rider/Josh Branwen.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This chapter is thanks to the writer of rwbys protector. @xxQrowBrawnwenxx 

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, me, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 10*

The Wanderer's POV*

We arrived on Remnant 67's Patch where we needed to find Zarthos, The Rider but since it's day I guess we're looking for Josh Branwen.

I said "We're here looking for Josh Branwen. He's the son of Raven Branwen of this universe. He's Yang and Ruby's brother and protector here. I and Black Rock Shooter will look for him, the rest of you should relax for a bit while we're here.".

Everyone slouched and Black Rock Shooter walked up to me.

I said "Let's go find him." as I turned and opened a portal to his possible location.

Smoke Grey jumped and followed us along.

Original Ruby's POV*

We all looked at each other then at a coffee place nearby and we shrugged our shoulders and begun walking to the coffee shop.

The Wanderer's POV*

We arrived at Atlas Academy.

Smoke put a camera in my face and asked "Who are we here for, oh Wanderer of the multiverse?".

I said "Zarthos, The God of Lights angel of justice before he became the spirit of vengeance known as The Rider.".

Smoke put his camera in his own face and said "You heard it here first folks.".

He stopped filming and we walked up to the Academy.

I heard reports of a prison riot that had the prison and all the prisoners being burned up inside.

I stopped when I felt something coming our way.

I pushed Smoke and Black Rock Shooter back when a chain came at me.

I caught it and wrapped it around my arm and out he stepped.

I said "Zarthos. Pleased to make your acquaintance." as I began to pull him closer to me.

Zarthos struggled at first but then I grabbed him by his jacket.

Zarthos said "Your soul is stained with the blood of the innocent.".

I said "Only those who I tried to save but failed.".

Zarthos settled down and begun reverting to Josh.

After a bit he appeared.

I said "Welcome back Mr

I said "Welcome back Mr. Branwen.".

He looked at me and scarecly asked "You beat him?".

I nodded and said "It wasn't hard. I just presented him with my truth and he burned himself out.".

Josh nodded and asked "How can I ever repay you?".

I said "You can help me  by saving the multiverse.".

Josh looked down and thought about it for a second.

I said "I can give to you what no other can.".

Josh looked up at me and asked "What?".

I said "I can grant you control of Zarthos and power over The Rider.".

Josh Branwen's POV*

Zarthos mentally said "I don't trust him. Destroy him with the penance stare.".

I shook my head and said "I'll do it.".

This stranger put his hand on my head and entered my mind.

Inside Josh's MInd*

I was standing by my mysterious stranger and we were in a black void.

I then heard the rumbling of an engine.

We turned and I saw Zarthos.

He screeched out "You'll pay for coming here mortal!!"

My mysterious friend began walking towards him.

Zarthos revved up his engine and begun heading right for my new friend.

I reached out and said "Hey, move!!".

He ignored me and when Zarthos was close enough, my new friend grabbed him by the neck and pulled him off the motorcycle and it fell to the ground.

The Wanderer's POV*

I lifted the Spirit of Vengeance up and asked "Did you think you were the first spirit I've encountered?".

Zarthos yelled "This won't stop me! Only death can defeat me!!".

I said "Well if you die, the boy dies, and I need him for the war that's coming.".

I formed a mental construct of a cage around Zarthos and chained him inside of it.

I turned to Josh who was wide eyed and said "As long as you have the will to fight and never give up, this cage will hold.".

Josh nodded and said "Thank you mister. If there's a war coming, then I have to fight on behalf of my little sisters.".

I nodded and we exited his mind.

We were back at Atlas Academy and I said "Go say goodbye to whoever you need to. We'll be gone for a few days or a few weeks depending on how this all goes.".

Josh nodded and ran off.

1 Hour Later*

Josh came back and I asked "All ready?".

He nodded and I portaled us back to the others who got up to talk with us. 

Josh confusedly asked "Ruby? And Ruby?".

I said "There not your Ruby. They are alternate versions of her. For now we must head to the next universe for the next member of the team.".

I turned and pulled my pocket watch out.

I dialed up the next universe and it opened a blue and black portal.

I said "And away we go." as we entered the next universe.