Chapter 6: Snow Mama.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This chapter was inspired by Snow Mama by @AngelFlower23

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, and victorblaze0522. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 5*

The Wanderer's POV*

We arrived in Remnant 23 where I knew nothing bad would happen as long as we lay low.

I said "Volt. Welcome to your neighbor universe.".

Original Ruby said "Looks amazing and so peaceful.".

I said "Yeah, there are no Huntsman and Huntresses in this world. This world is the most peaceful in all the multiverse.".

I pulled my pocket watch and pulled part of it off.

I said "It seems the Quantum Splicer was damaged in my small confrontation with my Salem in the last universe. We're gonna be stuck here for a little bit while I fix this. Original Yang and Original Blake, you come with me. The rest of you, I need you to go and find me some miniature unrefined Dust power cells.".

Everyone nodded and walked off while Yang and Blake followed me.

We arrived in a park and I took a seat at a bench and they took a seat with me.

I mentally said "Oh shit." as I saw this Remnants version of Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang. Though I did see a little girl and what appeared to be a baby. 

I said "Don't look but I see a pregnant Ruby right over there.".

They both turned and gasped when they saw the pregnant Ruby.

Yang got pissed off and turned to me.

Yang angrily asked "Who knocked up my sister, Wanderer?".

I sighed and said "She didn't get knocked up. In this world, Ruby and Weiss are married. That pregnancy is due to both of them using their eggs DNA which they used to form an embryo with dust and other scientific stuff and what not.".

They both looked at me confused and Blake said "I'm so confused.".

Yang said "Yeah, me too.".

I pulled my pocket watch out and begun taking it apart.

I pointed and said "Look over there. You'll see a married Blake and Yang with their adopted daughter, Blaise.".

They looked at their other selves and they were a bit taken aback.

I got to work repairing the Quantum Splicer while Yang and Blake had this little lovers mental crisis that they didn't talk about while I sat here. 

I mentally said "Even though I've visited a bunch of other universe where they're in love, this is version of Blake and Yang sitting with me are the originals of Blake and Yang. They haven't even fallen in love but I have a sixth sense that they just might soon.".

After they turned back they were shy embarrassed messes blushing while looking in each others eyes.

I soon looked over and saw this reality's versions of Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang coming over to talk with us.

I rolled my eyes as I pulled my Quantum Mechanical tool set and begun working on the Quantum Splicer.

I while working said "Heads up kids, your on your way over to talk to us.".