Chapter 57: The Heroes vs Miss Atlas.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 56*

A Year After The End Of Chapter 56*

On Remnant 42*

Ash's POV*

Everyone has gone to the Grimm Lands to fight who they believe sent them here but I couldn't move right now since I was injured with something.

Miss Atlas's POV*

I was standing in the Grimm Lands where the heroes would attempt to kill me with their weapons of mass destruction.

I turned up and monotonously said "1 week from now, I see Ash staring at me with hatred in her eyes. After that i see nothing so that leaves one question: Does Ash destroy me?".

I look and see a bunch of bullheads land nearby me.

Heroes step out and they look at me.

Josh Rose asks "What are you hoping to accomplish?".

I looked up and monotonously said "They aren't like you and I...".

Mercenary Yang asked "Who are you talking to?".

I turned to her and said "Ash Fall of this Remnant in a few minutes."

Victor Blazeheart pushes through and punches me breaking my neck.

I got up and broke his hand and everyone else started to attack.

A Few Minutes Later*

I walked through the field of fallen heroes and teleported away and to Atlas where I was waiting for myself.

A Few Minutes Later*

I and Ash Fall of this universe stood face to face.

I said "They aren't like you and I, Ash. They don't understand what's at risk.".

She snapped her fingers and I believed in wishes again since she turned me back to my normal self but I used the last of my powers to remake Winter Schnee as she knew her and I gave her all of her memories back just before sending everyone home.

The End For Now*

I will continue to update this story but this is the end as it is right now.

Next Chapter will be the multiverse map.

There will also be a separate Lemon book about other universes thanks to -Viperr-