Chapter 30: Countdown To Crisis Part 1

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This is a Five Year Time gap part of the story that I will use to tell what the characters have been up to year by year for five chapters.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 29*

A Year Chapter 29*

Remnant 99

The Wanderer(Ozymandias Pariah)'s POV*

I was sitting and having to listen to another goddamn speech about how I saved the world again.

The only thing that made this event worth coming to was actually my new girlfriend Elizabeth.

She was so beautiful and was the new headmistress of Haven Academy.

We did have a few things in common and she was so polite and not over zealous because of what I've done in the past to save the world.

She also was the Spring Maiden currently.

I loved her so much and hoped our love would bloom into something more.

After Headmistress Robin Hill finished up the ceremony she turned to me and asked if I had any words I wanted to say.

I stood up and walked up to the podium.

I said "I'll be honest with all of you. I don't really deserve this ceremony. I'm not a hero, the real heroes are those who gave their lives to give me a chance at saving us all from the threat of Salem. And now that she's gone. We now have a chance to bring peace back to the world of Remnant. And to give it our all for the sake of those who died to bring us to this momentous moment of change.".

Everyone clapped and we all begun mingling.

I was talking with Robin Hill about Faunus rights in Mantle and Atlas.

She assured me that she would make a considerable effort to make Faunus Equal Rights her top priority once she's elected to the coucil.

I nodded and my hand was grabbed and I was pulled into a dance by Elizabeth.

I asked "Was it really necessary to drag me into a dance?".

She nodded and said "Of course. You were doing your brooding thing again and worrying about everyone in the world.".

I smiled and said "Thanks for worrying about me Elizabeth.".

She nodded and leaned up and kissed my cheek then she pulled away and walked away.