Chapter 34: Countdown To Crisis Part 3.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This is still part of the Five Year Time gap part of the story that I will use to tell what the characters have been up to year by year for the chapters.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 33*

1 Year After Chapter 33*

On Remnant 99*

The Wanderer(Ozymandias Pariah)'s POV*

I was out with Elizabeth and we were at a rally in Mistral where I was to give a speech about Faunus equality.

I was nervous but Elizabeth and Robin assured me that I could do it.

I calmed my nerves and walked on stage to give a speech of a generation.

I waited until everyone was quiet and I said "Hello, my name is Ozymandias Pariah, Headmaster of Beacon Academy, I am honored to be here in Mistral and as well as Haven Academy today. I haven't been here in some time. Looking through the crowd that stands before me, I am to express how amazing it is that you are all here today, because to little old me, it conveys how far we all have traveled on the doctrine of equality and Faunus rights. I am also humered and honored enough to share the stage with Council Woman, Robin Hill of Atlas and Elizabeth Goldstine, Headmistress of Haven Academy who have been pioneers in this considerable effort.".

I walked around the stage and looked out at my audience.

I said "I believe that we as a people and as a group of people are ready to take the next big step that we will be taking towards equality over all of Remnant. I know that we all have suffered from race equality and sex equality have been key issues brought up in recent times since Salem was defeated. Now in our time of peace, we need to think about how we can at peace with one another.".

I saw some heads nodding and people understanding.

I said "I know everyone knows that the inequality laws of old are not in effect but some claim they are. But while equality is always about dignity and self respect of ones self, dignity is not always about equality of all people around that person. What I'm trying to say is that, Faunus rights includes but goes well beyond regular equality. Therefore, Faunus rights need to inform and support the six equality strands. And the new bodies of Government going forward need to promote Faunus rights whether or not there is a key linked equality issue there or not there.".

When I concluded that I said my peace I said "Thank you for giving me this time today.".

After I finished I heard thunderous applause from the public.