Chapter 50: Rebirth Part 1.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 49*

A Day After The End Of Chapter 49*

Ash's POV*

I woke up in the new world I was going to live the rest of my life in.

I got up and found that I wasn't in the mansion.

I looked around and found I was in the monastery.

I got up and got dressed and headed out of my room only to see Cinder. 

She said "When we head out those doors I need you not to freak out.".

I asked "Why?".

She said "Nothing's the same as we left it. The Preceptor told us are worlds would be different but this is an extreme.".

I asked "What do you mean?".

Cinder ushered me outside and when we got outside I saw Atlas.

I said "That's not right. We can't be--".

Cinder put her phone in front of me and it showed the entrance ceremony at Beacon where Team RWBY was being named off but what was weird is that Weiss wasn't there and it was some girl named Whitney and she didn't look like no Schnee, in fact she looked like an older Blizzard which I was convinced was true.

Cinder then slid to the next screen and showed Willow Schnee running the SDC and being a world renound Huntress all at the same time.

Cinder then slid to the next screen and showed that Willow is the only Schnee in the world.

My eyes widened and I asked "So... Winter... Weiss... They're gone?".

Cinder pulled me in for a hug and said "Yes.".

I broke down crying in her arms and hear the voices of mom and dad so I separated from Cinder and saw them looking at me and Cinder.

Cinder whispered "Our lives are so very different in this world Ash

Cinder whispered "Our lives are so very different in this world Ash.".

Mom walked over and asked "Why are you crying?".

Cinder said "She just found out her lady friend died recently.".

Mom pulled me in for a hug and said "Oh baby I'm so sorry. If there's anything the company can do for you, let me know sweety.".

I froze when I heard company.

After a bit she let go and said "Well me and your father have to get to work. See you girls later.".

We nodded and watched them leave are Atlesian Monastery.

I turned to Cinder and asked "What did she mean by company?".

Cinder said "Well, apparently, we're one of the biggest dust businesses in Atlas now. Tied only with the Schnees.".

I looked away and said "I need a drink.".

Cinder put a hand on my shoulder and asked "Are you okay?".

I said "No..." as I pulled the pocket watch out and dialed a random universe in.

We stepped through the portal to hopefully somewhere where I can get a drink.

On Remnant 69*

We stepped into a bar where I started to get my drink on while Cinder sat and watched over me.

2 Hours Later*

Cinder(Lucifer)'s POV*

I was finishing up for the night and was ashamed of myself because I didn't find a body to share my bed with.

I looked over and saw 2 girls at the counter.

1 was sad by the looks of how many shots she's taken and lined the counter with and the other one looked exactly like me.

I walked over and leaned over the counter and the other me and I shared a look.

I said "Cinder. Morningstar.".

The other me said "Cinder. Fall.".

I smirked and asked "Who's she?".

The other me said "A grieving widow. A child all grown up that she missed. A new life she's not used to. And pretty much her whole world changed without her knowing what to expect. Plus she's my sister.".

I nodded and said "Sounds like shit.".

The other me nodded and said "Well, I owe you two a debt of gratitude for saving the multiverse.".

The girl mumbled something.

I smirked to the other me and said "I have an idea.".

I wrapped this girls tie around my hand and led her to the elevators.

The other me followed.

We all went up to my pent house sweat where I set the girl down on my bed and she basically couldn't move because of the alcohol.

I turned to the other me and said "Basically, I can make her forget about her wife, child, and her pain she felt because of it with the bonus of making the hangover go away to.".

The other me asked "What's the catch?".

I smirked and said "I'll need something in return to power the spell.".

She walked over and took her sisters wedding ring off and tossed it to me.

I snapped my fingers and the spell took effect.

I said "That's it.".

She asked "That's it?".

I said "Yep." and opened a portal back to their Remnant for them.

The other me said "Thank you." as she picked her unconscious sister up and took her through the portal.

I hummed and walked over to my bar in order to get a drink.