Chapter 15: New RWBY

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This chapter is thanks to the writer of New RWBY Volume 1-5. @TeamWhiteRose100

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 14*

The Wanderer's POV*

We ended up somewhere that the Remnant scanner couldn't make heads or tails with but after a bit it said Remnant 34 which I didn't think was possible since this one usually doesn't appear anyway.

It was night time and we begun walking around this really small Remnant.

We stopped down the street of a burning nightclub when we saw chibi versions of Team RWBY.

The Chibi Ruby said "Yeah, girls night!".

I turned to the others and said "No.". 

I pulled my pocket watch and dialed the next universe.

The black and blue portal opened and I said "And away we go." as we all stepped into the portal.

RWBY Chibi POV*

We turned and saw a black and blue portal close and Yang made a joke about holes before we fled from the incoming police.

The Wanderer's POV*

We ended up on Remnant 2's Mistral where we had to find 3 people.

I said "Now girls, this is the second universe to span into existence out of the entire multiverse. It also has a lot of similarities with the prime Remnant but there are a few distinct changes here.".

Original Ruby asked "What differences?".

I said "Jaune's dead here instead of Pyrrha meaning Pyrrha is alive here. Ren and Nora don't exist here and they were replaced by two girls. One girl fell in love with Pyrrha and the other with Cinder. The girl who fell in love with Cinder, became lost and fell to the dark side at the Fall of Beacon.".

Black Rock Shooter asked "So who are we here for?".

I said "We're here for Pyrrha Nikos, Rachel Kobe, and Naomi Kobe.".

We all nodded.

I said "We're at the time of the Battle for Haven's aftermath.".

Team RWBY and everyone else nodded.

I said "This is the game plan. Team RWBY will go to the team house and locate Pyrrha and Naomi.".

They nodded and I turned to everyone else.

I said "The rest of us are gonna go get Rachel.".

Everyone nodded and we walked off in separate directions.

While on our way Josh asked "What can this Rachel chick do?".

I said "She has the ability to manipulate blue fire similar to Cinder. It's what brought them together in the first place.".

Black Rock Shooter asked "But why is this Rachel girl drawn to Cinder?".

I sighed and said "Rachel and Naomi Kobe were raised in a happy home, the were happy most of their lives... until at age 10, Rachel's Semblance kicked in, she was amazed by it at first but her mother and father were horrified, They began to neglect her and push her away from certain things and events. And on one night Rachel got frustrated and pulled into a fight with some guys and they... ...Well they cut up her back from behind a few times leaving plenty of visible scars on her back, And when she was rescued by the local police, her parents ignored her and didn't even bother to talk to her anymore. So now, for the last 5 years, she's been treated like some kind of monster to her family and friends. They didn't even celebrate her birthday last year, no one even noticed it was her birthday, but they knew when her sister Naomi's birthday was. She has no one to help her at all because to them she's a monster.".