Chapter 16: The Amalgamation.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This OC chapter is thanks to @TeamWhiteRose100 who is me, sorry.

Author's Note: I made this OC just for this story and she's brand new as far as I'm aware.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 15*

The Wanderer's POV*

We arrived in Remnant 49's Atlas on a freeway and there were a bunch of parked cars on a freeway that had bloodied up bodies everywhere.

I looked over at the amalgamation of Team RWBY, Ruby Winter Blake Yang Xiao Rose Belladonna Schnee, or RWBY as she calls herself for short.

(Thank ChiiCharron and OriSODEhime for the wonderful Artwork and Design)

I pointed for everyone to see.

Adam was laying on the ground against a flipped over car.

RWBY walked over to him and said "A hush falls over the crowd as young rookie Huntress, RWBY lines up the shot.".

She aimed her good hand at Adam and said "Her form looks good." as she ran up and kicked Adams head up against the car.

Adam grabbed his gun and RWBY grabbed it and kicked his head against the car.

She kicked him again and said "Ladies and Gentlement...".

She tazed his back and said "What you are witnessing...".

She elbowed his back and said "Sweet...".

She then kneed his face into the car and said "Dick kicking revenge...".

She grabbed him the back of his shirt and dragged him throwing him at a nearby wall then saying "Oh! Giving him the business.".

She aimed her hand and Glyphs formed behind Adam.

RWBY then ran and punched him so hard that he went through the wall.

RWBY said "This took unsportsman like conduct to a very new level.".

A Hologram of an older version Weiss appeared and she said "RWBY!!".

RWBY slowly turned and said "Hey mom.".

Old Weiss said "Don't "Hey mom" me missy. You went out after you were specifically ordered not to take on Adam Taurus because of your arm.".

RWBY said "But mom, look at my arm. It's fine. Top of the line.".

Old Weiss sighed and said "Just get back to Atlas Academy for your next assignment.".

RWBY saluted and said "Yes momma ma'am.".