Chapter 48: The Beginning Of The End.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 47*

14 Billion Years Before The End Of Chapter 47*

The Beginning Of Time*

Ash's POV*

We arrived and we saw nothing but a barren waste land.

The Phantom then appeared in front of me.

I asked "Where do we go from here?".

The Phantom said "You must find the Brother Gods and help them find peace.".

The Flash(Ruby Rose) said "Seems easy enough.".

I turned to her and said "Not as easy as it would seem. Before they had peace with one another, there was violence and a world on the brink of war.".

The Flash(Ruby Rose) said "Point taken.".

Ozymandias asked "Where are they now?".

The Phantom pointed off in one direction and said "They reside that way.".

I nodded and we began walking.

The Phantom said "Although. You shall have competition soon.".

I looked back and he was gone.

I said "The Anti-Preceptor, huh?".

I turned and began walking wanting to get some payback.

Everyone followed me.

Older Ruby asked "What's our plan?".

I said "If we encounter anyone or anything along the way. We kill it or disarm it.".

Everyone said "Okay." as we continued walking across this world.

We were soon confronted by the person who I could only assume is The Ant-Preceptor.

I said "Ozymandias, Mercenary Yang, and Marcus. You approach from the front while the rest of us flank him from the side.".

Ozymandias said "No. You go and get what we need to save the multiverse.".

I then had some real mojo flow into me.

I asked "What are you doing?".

Ozymandias said "I'm giving you my power as well as my immortality.".

I felt faster and stronger but also more immortally fit.

Electricity started crackling around me.

I nodded at him and ran off faster then ever before.

Ozymandias's POV*

I had enough juice left in me to kill this bald bastard once and for all.

I said "You should all start running.".

The Flash asked "Why?".

I said "Because when I go boom. I don't want your deaths on my conscience.".

Everyone ran past or flew past The Anti-Monitor as I approached him building up energy.

I said "Hello.".

He said "Die." as he swung his axe at me.

It bounced off the energy I was building up.

I said "Ironic isn't it? A God of Destrcution having destruction magic used on him.".

He roared and I said "Boom." causing a massive explosion hopefully taking this bastard down with me.

Ash's POV*

I was running so fast that I ripped through Grimm Ozpin and passed Salem(Prime) from year back and I raced until I made it to the top of a mountain where I saw two gods.

I stopped but when I did.

I was vibrating and so was the air all around me and electricity was coming off me as well.

The God of Darkness asked "Who are you?".

I said "I am The Wanderer and I'm from the future.".

The God of Light said "Speak child.".

I said "If you both don't form a peace with one another then a multiverse of billions and billions of people won't come to exist and there won't be happiness or sadness left for anyone but you two.".

The God of Darkness said "I'm curious now. Brother, if you are willing, I am happy to barter a peace with you.".

The God of Light said "I am willing but we must have rules.".

I said "I think I can help with that.".

2 Hours Later*

I gave them rules to follow and hinted at creating the multiverse.

The brothers combined their powers and created a person.

He seemed to be a new and improved Preceptor

The New Preceptor said "It's good to be back

The New Preceptor said "It's good to be back.".

I asked "Wait? You remember?".

He nodded and said "I do. Now with The Prime Staff of Creation, the multiverse is reborn.".

He tapped his staff and there was a flash of light.

I covered my eyes but a few moments later I uncovered them.

The Preceptor said "Welcome to Remnant 100.".

I said "But weren't all the Remnants destroyed.".

He nodded and said "But I created them all over again.".

I nodded and he said "Now we have to stop The Anti-Preceptor once and for all.".

I nodded and we headed out to stop him.