Chapter 18: The Dark RWBY Stories.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Thank Dishwasher at Twitter for the art.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 17*

The Wanderer's POV*

We arrived back in Remnant 1's Amity Arena and everyone stood around me.

Ash turned to me and gave me a knowing look.

I nodded and said "I know.".

She lightened up and I said "Could everyone take their seats. I'm going to begin the stories of our enemies.".

Literally everyone I set out to collect excluding Romhay Risk took their seats.

I said "I'll tell you 9 stories of who each of our enemies are.".

Everyone nodded.

I said "Let's start with Weiss of Remnant 35, otherwise known as The Darkflake.".

Flashback To Many Years Ago On Remnant 35*

Weiss(Remnant 35)'s POV*

I was fed up with everything.

My father bought out my team and made them all abandon me and they literally just did it.

My father then took all of my belongings including Myrtenaster and abandoned me in this land of darkness and Grimm.

I did my best to ignore them but I was soon found by a woman named Salem.

She took me in and gave me everything that was taken from me, including a new Myrtenaster.

I cherished her gifts and accepted her training into becoming a warrior for her army.

On one day I suffered a blow from Cinder, my arch rival for Salem's approval and couldn't move.

Salem gave up on me and let Cinder do whatever she wanted to me.

Over the course of the next few weeks, I was beaten, stabbed, raped, and had ribs broken.

After all was said and done, Cinder dragged me by my hair over the ledge to the pool of Grimm.

I struggled in her grasp but then she held me over the the pool and said "How pathetic. Beg. Beg for your miserable life, you pathetic Schnee.".

I begged "Please! Please don't drop me Cinder!!".

She dropped me and said "You didn't say mistress.".

As I fell I wanted to take everything back and get revenge from all those people who abandoned me.

When I hit the pool I reached up into the sky and begged "Give me the strength to take what I want back from those who don't deserve it!!" as I was submerged in the Grimm pool.

A Few Weeks Later*

I woke up.

Salem's POV*

I was heading down to see how Cinder was doing with her training when I saw Tyrians dead body half way through the wall.

I walked a little further down and found Dr. Watts and Hazel dead.

I walked a little more and found Cinder on the ground with two black holes where here eyes should be.

Her mouth opened and Grimm bugs came out of her eyes and mouth.